c 107

Chapter 107 Extreme Day 3 (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"How's it going outside?" Father Wen has not been out since he entered the space and has been inside for two days. He was also thinking about the situation outside, and about their mother and daughter.

"There won't be any night at all in a few days. Dad, can you believe it? It got light at four o'clock this morning, it was four-thirty yesterday, and it will be four o'clock today."

Wen Nuan talked to Father Wen. He found a pair of scissors and cut off a few bunches of grapes on the grape trellis. Some places were scratched by small flowers, and only half of them were left.

"But the temperature is normal. You said the sky is cloudless and the sun is shining brightly. The temperature is around 30 degrees, neither rising nor falling."

Father Wen returned to the vegetable patch and pulled out cabbages and carrots. "As long as you two are fine."

"Daughter, go out and take these out in a moment to feed the horses at home. I have stopped growing vegetables recently. I will grow the bits of these livestock first, otherwise there will not be enough for them to eat, and the stock will be running out."

If there are many livestock at home, we need more fodder. When he was there, he went out to cut grass with Tenghai and the others every day. He didn't leave the house for the past two days, and he didn't know whether Tenghai and the others were there.

At nine o'clock in the evening, Taiyang went home from get off work on time.

Nuan Nuan and Wen Mu also came out of the space. They washed up and went to bed early. They had to go to work tomorrow.

The next day, at 3:30 in the morning, the sun came out very early in the morning.

After Wen's mother got up, she didn't call out to Wen Nuan. She went to see if Tenghai and the others had gone to cut grass. If not, she called to go with them.

Otherwise, the consumption of sixteen horses in one day is too much, and Lao Wen doesn't have to do anything in the space, just plant grass!

Cheng Xiyan also came over early in the morning to look for warmth and tucked her into bed.

Cheng Xiyan sat on the stool beside the kang, put his hand into her quilt and pinched her, then kissed her forehead, "Little pig, are you still sleeping?"

Nuan Wen felt vaguely like someone was touching her. She glanced sleepily and saw that it was Cheng Xiyan, then she closed her eyes and continued to sleep.

Cheng Xiyan saw that she was sleeping again and was about to get under the covers.

As soon as I took off my shoes, I sat up warmly.

With a thick nasal voice as if he had just woken up, he asked, "When did you come?" After saying that, he yawned again and rubbed his eyes.

"I just came." After saying three times, he took off all his clothes and got into the warm bed.

Nuan Nuan pushed him, "Get out, let my mother see you later. Besides, eight eyes next to you are staring at you, are you embarrassed?"

Chapter 107 Extreme Day 3 (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Cheng Xiyan reached out and put the quilt over their heads, "Auntie went out early in the morning. There was no one at home when I came. I can't see her this time."