c 50

Chapter 50 Xiaobai Hunting (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Lanting, the Wen family villa.

"Daughter, please stay at home. Your mother and I will go to the shelter after dinner to see how your aunt's house is doing. We haven't seen you for such a long time, and your mother is a little worried about it, so I will also go and see the big secret. .”

The whole family sat at the dining table and ate fragrant rice, three dishes and one soup.

If other survivors saw this, they would kill the family of three. It's been a year and a half since the end of the world, where can I still eat these?

Wen Nuan drank the last sip of soup in the bowl and said, "I'll go with you. Cars can't be driven now, and no one is plowing the road outside. If you two carry things and walk to the shelter in the afternoon, everyone will be frozen. .

The three of us will go. Everything is in my space. Just go to the shelter and we can find a place to take it out. Moreover, I don’t trust you two to go either. "

"What about Xiaobai? I went to play in space a few days ago and almost killed all the livestock I raised. I don't dare let him go in again." Father Wen felt a little worried after saying this.

It is how it happened? The reason is that the whole family went to clean up the space a few days ago, and Nuan Nuan didn't think much about it. Everything that could breathe in the house was brought into the space.

Warm, I rarely give Xiaobai some space. The only few times I give him space are when I go to a shelter. Before that, Xiaobai was quite well-behaved, and Wen Nuan always thought that Xiaobai would not harm livestock.

After entering the space, Wen Nuan and Wen's mother went to tidy up the warehouse. Wen's father first went to feed the livestock, and then harvested the three hundred square meters of vegetable land.

Xiaobai and Kio were playing in the yard, and Xiaohua was standing on the grape trellis preening her feathers.

In just over ten minutes, Wen Nuan heard the squawking of chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, cows and sheep.

The three members of the Wen family hurried over and saw that Xiaobai had killed two pigs, a sheep and a bull.

"Xiao Bai..." Wen Nuan roared. When Xiao Bai heard Wen Wen's voice, he jumped out of the livestock pen with a lifeless sheep in his mouth, dragging the sheep swaggeringly and placing it in front of Wen Wen.

"Ouch..."

Nuan Nuan looked at the blood on Xiaobai's chin, feeling a little scared inside. After all, tigers are wild. If you don't come up and give her a bite, she will have to sing a cool song on the spot.

"Xiao Bai, is this for me to eat?" Wen Nuan lowered his head and tentatively held up a leg of lamb. Xiao Bai didn't respond, as if he was hunting for Nuan Nuan.

The tail was slightly raised, and it flapped lazily and casually on the grass. The brown-black eyes looked at the warmth.

Father Wen saw that Xiaobai had no reaction, so he took a few steps forward.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.