c 25

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 25 Shelter

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 25 Shelter (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

"Oh, my God, it's so cool." Nuan Nuan slumped on the sofa and blew on the air conditioner like a boneless person. This day was so beautiful.

Nuan Nuan is now thinking: Let me lie down for a while. I don't want to move or make ice now. I want to lie down.

"Brother Wen, are you at home?" Father Wen raised his head and looked through the French window at Teng Hai outside the fence.

Tenghai is the one who borrows the kayak. Father Wen put on a fisherman's hat and went out again.

"Brother Wen, I'm here to return the kayak. I didn't find much supplies, so don't resent it." Teng Hai was tanned even more, and his teeth looked whiter when he smiled.

Father Wen took the kayak and plastic bag from Tenghai's hand and asked, "How are you doing? Have you moved to the shelter too? Are there many people there?"

Tenghai wiped the sweat from his face and said, "Well, we moved here. The house we were assigned was a bit smaller. Our family of five lived on the 8th floor and we were assigned a 40-square-meter apartment. There were only two single beds in it. , hotel style. 4 households per elevator.

They were the only two people living next door to my house. The old man and the child were gone when the hurricane came, so they shared a 10-square-meter place. There isn't much room left for a bed.

Some people have higher floors. Now the shelter has electricity, but there is no elevator. The weather was so hot that it was difficult to climb the stairs.

However, I heard that the troops are now digging air-raid shelters near the shelters. I don't know whether it's true or not. I've been looking for supplies recently, but haven't seen one.

By the way, Brother Wen, if you have any knives or supplies, you can go to the shelter to change them.

You can exchange points or supplies. There are quite a lot of items that can be exchanged for points for controlled knives. Now money is no longer used, but points are used.

I will issue you a card, which is like an ID card and can save points. It's just that not many people have gotten it yet. Z is already working on it urgently, and everyone will have one by then. "

Father Wen nodded: "Okay, I understand. You should go back quickly. The weather is too hot. Be careful of heatstroke. The weather is unusually hot. You'd better find more supplies or exchange some for storage."

Tenghai nodded, said hello to Father Wen and walked towards the shelter.

Father Wen returned to the house, turned on the air conditioner, and sat on the sofa chatting with his family: "I heard from Tenghai that the points deposit system is like an ID card. Let's apply for one in a few days." Mother Wen nodded and said yes. .

"I can understand Guojia exchanging supplies, but why are you exchanging kitchen knives?" Wen Nuan was surprised. Because kitchen knives are made of steel and iron? Do you need to smelt it to build a house?

"What can be done is to worry about the survivors causing trouble and robbery. Recycling all the controlled knives can save a lot of trouble.

This natural disaster is changing every day, who knows what it will be like in the future. Guojia was afraid that something bad would happen in the future, and the survivors didn't have much ability to gather people to rob and cause trouble. There won't be too many innocent survivors who will suffer, and only one will survive.