c 6

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 6 Preparing Supplies 1

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 6 Preparing Supplies 1 (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Once I have a goal, I feel like there is not enough time and it is a bit urgent.

There are too many items that are closely related to life. After the three people discussed it, they came out of the space. Father Wen went directly to the study to start preparing supplies.

Mother Wen was walking around the living room talking to herself, without really thinking about letting Wen Wen talk to her: "If you buy too much, will it expire? And you have to buy some green vegetable seeds. You can't do it if you don't eat vegetables."

I saw that there was a piece of grass in the space. I bought two pairs of chickens, ducks, geese, and rabbits. They can breed, lay eggs, and eat meat. These will be rare resources in the future. "

Mother Wen chattered and took a pen and paper to write and draw by herself.

After Wen's mother's reminder, Wen Nuan finally thought that the warehouse could keep things fresh like a refrigerator.

Wen Nuan ran to the refrigerator and got four ice creams. One is placed in the warehouse, one is placed on the stone table under the grape trellis, and the other is placed on the grass.

I also placed one on a bare hillside to see if the flow of time is stationary or normal.

If it is normal, then she plans to plant some fruits, pears and peaches. Now, it's just a matter of waiting one night to find out.

I don't know why, but this time, Nuan Nuan didn't dream anymore and had a good night's sleep.

The next day, before dawn, the warmth crept up. I took out the ice cream from the space, and when I saw it, I felt warm and happy.

The ice cream on the hillside, the stone table and the grass has long since melted, but the ice cream in the warehouse has not melted. No matter how you put it in, it will still look the same now. What kind of fairy space is this? It's too good, right?

Wen Nuan excitedly ran up to the second floor and knocked on the door of his parents' bedroom. After waiting for a while, Wen's father opened the door in his pajamas.

Wen Nuan happily held up the ice cream in his hand and said: "Dad, look, this is the ice cream I put in the warehouse last night. After one night, it hasn't melted at all, and it's still the same as when I put it in. It's the ice cream on the table and on the grass. melted."

Wen Guoqiang was surprised, but also very happy. The various supplies stored in this way are not afraid of expiration or spoilage. The warehouse is quite large and can be used by the whole family.

For the family, there is one more chance of survival. He happily touched Nuan Nuan's little head: "Our Nuan Nuan is great!" Nuan Nuan squinted his eyes and smiled.

The next day, Wen's father didn't go to the company either. He called the vice president and asked him to keep an eye on him during this period, while he concentrated on running supplies. Wen's mother and Wen Nuan were not idle either, and the mother and daughter took action separately.