c 36

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 36 Quarrel

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 36 Quarrel (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

The next evening.

"Ouch..." Xiaobai woke up Wen Nuan and opened the door. I wanted to pee.

Wen Nuan opened the door for Xiao Bai with his head on the chicken coop, and stepped into the space.

Yesterday there was a shallow layer of stream water, but today it is as deep as an index finger. Not bad, not bad, I can come back. Instantly it didn't hurt so much.

After leaving the space, Nuan Nuan took Kio to the living room.

"Dad, Mom, look, the temperature has really dropped.

The thermometer inside the house shows 34°

The extreme heat is finally coming to an end after more than seven months.

"To celebrate the two-degree temperature drop today, Xiaobai and I will be one year old. I have prepared a big meal for you two." Nuan Nuan said to Kio and Xiaobai lying on the sofa.

Kio's staple food is still a little dog food, a piece of steak, two pieces of salmon, one piece of tuna, two pieces of freeze-dried fish, a box of canned food, plus five pieces of chicken liver cooked by his mother.

Xiaobai's meal consisted of one portion of salmon, one portion of tuna, 8 kilograms of raw mutton, a page of pork liver, and a bottle of brewed goat milk powder.

Today, the Wen family's dining table is also rich in seafood, including steamed crab, steamed Boston, boiled shrimp, salmon sashimi, tuna sashimi, boiled conch, and a large portion of spicy crayfish. Perfect.

After dinner, Wen Nuan took his parents and two little ones to the space again, saying, "I went to the space when I came back last night, and there was only a thin layer of water left, which made me feel bad. I woke up today and came in to take a look. , Fortunately, I can come back. It will probably take a few days."

Father Wen squatted by the creek and looked at the shallow layer of water. "As long as I can come back, it will only take a few days. This space is incredible. Our family will never lack food and drink in this life." Mother Wen is there. Laughing next to you.

"Dad, let's kill some quails today. Let's eat roasted ones. We'll eat them in space. After we finish, we'll go out."

Quail reproduce faster than rabbits. Eggs can be laid at 45 days, but you have to wait a few more months for fertilized eggs, and a few more months for the quails to grow, before the baby quails can hatch.

Moreover, quails only lay one egg at a time. Wen's father also picked up some in the early stage, but stopped in the later stage. Just put them in the nest and let them hatch slowly on their own.

As soon as Father Wen heard that his daughter wanted to eat, he decided to do it. He stood up from the creek and went to the warehouse to find a knife. Wen's mother went to boil water. Wen Nuan goes to the warehouse to find a barbecue grill and barbecue seasonings.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.