c 92

Chapter 92 Rest (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Watching the seaside, what is the most indispensable thing? It’s seafood and salt.

Although the salt is not as refined as what I used to eat, it is still salt after all, right?

Others set up tents, others looked for firewood, and everyone was busy with their own business.

Mother Wen and Zhang Li put the pot on the stand and began to boil sea water in the iron pot.

After the sea water is dried, a layer of white crystals will appear on the bottom of the pot, which is salt. Then use clean water to dissolve the crystals, filter it with gauze, and continue to boil it. After repeated several times, the salt will be almost filtered and ready for consumption.

Although it is not safe for daily consumption, it will not kill people.

Then put one end of the hose in the water container and the other end in the gap of the pot lid. The water vapor will form water droplets and drip into the container through the pipe, turning it into drinkable fresh water. That is, a simple version of a still.

It can make salt and have fresh water to drink, so there is no delay in both.

On the other side, Little Black and Little White ran back from the depths of the forest, each holding a dead blue sheep in their mouths.

"Oh, look what is this?" Wen Nuan was wandering in the forest when he saw one white and one yellow dragging something from a distance.

Wen Nuan stepped forward to meet them, only to find that they were two sheep. Unfortunately, they were both dead, otherwise they could have been raised.

"Dad, Cheng Xiyan, you two come here quickly." Wen Wen's loud voice frightened Mother Wen's hands to shake, and she splashed the seawater she scooped up on the fire for boiling salt.

Cheng Xiyan's legs and feet were faster than Father Wen's. When he rushed to Wen Nuan's side, he saw the prey that Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai had hunted.

"Little Black and Little White, you two are great, aren't you? Where did you catch these? They are quite fat!" Look at these two little ones, how sensible they are, and they even know how to bring food home.

Xiaobai was covered in mud, and Xiaohei was not much better. I don’t know where they caught it, so they came back like this.

"These are blue sheep. They only walk in the mountains. They are quite powerful. They can catch them all."

Cheng Xiyan wanted to step forward and take the two blue sheep thrown in front of Wen Nuan, but Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai bared their teeth in warning to Cheng Xiyan.

What a familiar scene!

"Don't come forward. They hunted it for me. Don't talk about you. If my dad comes to get it, they will both fall out."

How does it feel to be pampered by two tigers? Warmth has the most say. As for your feelings, don’t be too good, hehe!

Nuan Nuan called everyone here.

Everyone looked at the two sheep on the ground, their eyes widened. They also heard the conversation between Nuan Nuan and Cheng Xiyan.

Chapter 92 Rest (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Look at this tiger raised by others. It’s not in vain. What kind of treasure is this? They also know that they feed hosts after hunting.