c 8

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 8 Preparing Supplies 3

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 8 Preparing Supplies 3 (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Wen's father still spent a lot of time on medicine.

Disinfectant water, salt water, glucose, cold medicine, antipyretic medicine, vitamins, calcium tablets, penicillin, cephalosporins, norfloxacin capsules, Huoxiang Zhengqi water, burn ointment, antifreeze ointment, Jianweixiaoshi tablets, Suxiaojiuxin pills, insulin, Salvia tablets, chlorpheniramine, antihypertensive drugs, Yunnan Baiyao spray, safflower oil, etc.

I got back dozens of home first aid kits, which were full of some conventional medicines and some gauze, band-aids, small scissors and the like.

It was so warm that you had to touch the supplies before you could put them in. After collecting most of the supplies, Father Wen said, "In the next week, people from the slaughterhouse will come every day to deliver chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, beef and mutton.

I divided them all up, put them in ice packs and put them in foam boxes. When the time comes, check it out and don’t pass it off as a good product.

My appointment time is at 5:30 in the evening. Don't forget to open the door for them. This is the key to the warehouse. Take it. I will rent another warehouse to store supplies. You can just go and collect it every three or four days. "

"Dad, can we go to Murakami to buy some livestock? It's cheap and safe. Otherwise, what if we buy such a large amount of meat and others get suspicious?"

"What can I buy in Murakami? It's not hard enough, and I have to hire someone to slaughter it myself. I order it directly from the slaughterhouse, but the price is a little expensive, and they pack it up for you, so you don't have to worry.

The amount of meat I bought was nothing in the slaughterhouse, it was a normal amount. "Think about it for Nuan Nuan. Old Wen Tou must be more thoughtful than she thought.

Nuan Nuan took the key: "Dad, you can buy a medium-sized yacht. We may be able to use it in the future. I only bought a few kayaks and kayaks.

You buy a few more generators, I'm afraid the two I stocked up before are not enough. If it breaks, or if something unexpected happens and we are too late to take it away, then we won’t be able to use it in the future.

It's just that diesel and gasoline are not easy to get, and the amount you buy is definitely not enough for our family. Mainly our cars and yachts burn oil.

When you're done, give me some more money. I've spent all my money. "

Father Wen lowered his head and used his mobile phone to transfer 20 million to his daughter. If you don’t spend money, it will be in vain.

Finally, Father Wen made a phone call. Half an hour later, two large trucks arrived and took away the remaining supplies. Father Wen locked the door and returned home with his daughter.

I was not idle even when it was warm when I got home, so I ordered clothes online: down jackets, parkas, cardigans, autumn clothes and long pants, short sleeves, shorts, beach shorts, hurdle vests, disposable underwear, cotton underwear, woolen pants, Jackets, sportswear, sports pants, sports shoes, running shoes, snow cotton, hiking boots, raincoats, rain boots, sandals, etc.