c 96

Chapter 96 Sandstorm (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

the next day.

Cheng Xiyan took Mo Fang and Mo Yuan to make saddles, and the others first removed the ropes that pulled the container and re-twisted them to make reins. Otherwise, the horses would run away at night and they would cry to death.

Zhong Weixing and Wen's father went to look for flax again, while Wen's mother Zhang Li cooked dinner.

Warmth is always far away from everyone.

Father Wen had set up the tent in advance, and Wen Nuan and the four little ones stayed in the tent to eat and drink. Otherwise, stay away from them and go out for a walk.

Everyone rested for another week before setting off.

During this week, everyone was very busy. They had to provide dry fodder for the horses, twist hemp ropes, and go out to find food.

As for the food in the container? They should stay still as much as possible and eat sparingly.

April 10, sunny, 20°

At the front of the container is a black horse wearing a saddle leading the way.

There were seven wild horses on the left and right pulling the container, and everyone was walking beside the container. The black horses looked back from time to time to see if the large army was following.

At the end was Nuan Nuan, who was leading four little horses, plus a space-colored maroon horse, walking slowly.

Everyone walked and stopped all the way, and it took half a month to get out of the forest and onto the road.

As long as there is a road, it proves that someone is walking on it. If someone is walking, you can find out the location and know which way to go.

Although the roads are not all smooth asphalt, they are still walkable.

There is a painted road and a dirt road, and everyone is extremely satisfied.

This is much better than walking in the woods. It was stuffy and hot in the woods, the roads were difficult to walk on, and there was no ventilation.

During this half month, Nuan Nuan fed the black horses, bay horses, and fourteen other wild horses from time to time. So they don't seem too affected.

The main thing is good food and the salt they need in their bodies.

Green vegetables, carrots, apples, ducks and pears are the basic operations.

Feed some whole grains from time to time when the weather is warm. The cornmeal is simmered with salt. They can drink whatever water they want in space. Father Wen brushes their fur every now and then, making their life not too comfortable.

The group of people traveled south for another week and finally encountered a city.

Nuan Nuan almost cried with joy.

Ward Tian, ​​if she goes any further, she will wonder if there are only a few of them left in the world.

Chapter 96 Sandstorm (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Everyone happily speeded up and entered the city.

Along the way, there was only silence, dead silence.

The city is in ruins and dilapidated, and there are only a few intact houses, which are in tatters.