c 37

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 37 Brother catches the sand scorpion

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 37 Brother catches sand scorpion (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

The three members of the Wen family listened outside for a long time. The eldest secretary took the lead in entering the cave entrance and said to the old lady: "Why are you making such a fuss? If you continue to grab supplies without others' consent, then I will have no choice but to report it and drive your family out. "

If it were a big secret, the old lady in the nest would suddenly lose her power and walk away in a gray state. It's just that when I left, I didn't let go of my hand holding the dried meat.

"Little sister, when did you come? Come in quickly." Zhang Li took the little sister's hand enthusiastically, but she still had the vixen-like energy from before.

"Sister, I've been listening to you arguing for a long time outside. Are the supplies enough?" Mother Wen looked at the 20-square-meter cave.

Food and water are on the innermost side, and the family's clothes, luggage and some sundries are placed outside. The outermost layer is where people sleep, with mats spread on it.

"That's enough. We haven't eaten much. If we save some, we'll be fine for a month. Besides, Dahai takes his two children out to catch sand scorpions every day in exchange for supplies, so there's enough to eat.

Don't listen to the fierce quarrel I had with that old woman over there.

His eldest brother and second brother are not good people either. He saw us coming a few days ago but didn't come over to say hello. Then the old lady came to see me.

A group of white-eyed wolves, villains in the dark.

If the old lady really took food from me, it would be an advantage for both of them. The little abacus is ringing loudly. You don't have to tolerate their bad habits.

I don't even think about what's going on now. Even if the extreme heat passes, who knows if there will be other natural disasters? Even if it doesn't happen, if God doesn't rain, we won't be able to afford water, and we'll all be doomed in the end.

Instead of thinking about how to survive, I only think about plotting against others. Idiots, they are all idle. "Zhang Li and Wen's mother were complaining here, while Wen Nuan went out for a walk.

It was hard for Wen's mother to say anything. After all, she was Liu Dahai's wife. She just chatted with her eldest sister about home affairs.

"Eldest brother, second brother, you two take me to catch sand scorpions. Let my mother and my aunt talk slowly."

When Liu Yi and Liu Jie heard that their little sister wanted to catch sand scorpions, what were they waiting for? Walk! He came out with a small bucket.

"Little sister, don't reach out, or the sand scorpion will sting you. Just watch me and your second brother catch her." Liu Yi was afraid that his sister would be stung, and if he didn't say he felt bad, his mother would definitely beat him to death.

The reason is that he failed to protect his sister.

Sometimes, he wondered if the hospital had made a mistake and the little sister was his mother's biological daughter.