c 64

Chapter 64 Party (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Early the next morning.

Wen Nuan woke up early, took out the dishes and wine prepared yesterday from the space, and placed them in Wen's mother's tent.

As for the fragrance wafting out of the tent, will any survivors come to snatch it? That won't happen.

The colonel of the army, the mayor and the mayor's secretary were all invited. Anyone who can figure it out will not do anything extraordinary at this juncture.

If you really want supplies, there are so many sneaky people out there, so just look for opportunities to steal them.

In fact, stealing is not easy. Dogs are very alert and will wake up if there is any disturbance. If you bite yourself to death or get injured, it's not worth the gain.

It's okay if you don't get caught stealing. If you are caught stealing, you will be kicked out of the shelter.

The government won't care about you outside, let alone distribute supplies to you, so what do you eat and drink outside? Are you waiting to starve to death?

After all, most survivors depend on the potatoes and sweet potatoes distributed by the government every day.

As for the jealous people, there must be many. But, so what? The most they can say is slanderous words, but they don't dare to actually grab it.

To put it bluntly, even without Cheng Xiyan and Luo Qing, the survivors would not dare to carry out moral kidnapping in a big way because Xiaobai and Kio were there.

As long as there are no thermal weapons, there is no need to worry about warmth. Even if there are thermal weapons, it doesn't matter if there are many people on the other side. If a bomb is thrown over, everyone will die. If you dare to rob me, I will kill you.

Of course, this is the worst possible situation. If a grenade is really taken out, the Nuan family will be like terrorists, and it is impossible for their family to live in the shelter.

And what happened yesterday is still fresh in the minds of the survivors.

There is a rumor going around that the newly moved little girl from the Wen family is a powerful person, so don’t mess with her easily. There is also a tiger and a dog following you around at any time. If you offend others, they will bite you to death in vain.

After all, that little girl lied in front of the colonel. If Wang Daqing and his family continue to lie, they will be killed.

The colonel was listening nearby and said nothing.

Doesn't this mean tacit consent?

We’ve talked about Wang Daqing’s family, but what about Wang Daqing’s family?

Survivors who saw it said they were kicked out of the shelter overnight because the colonel said the impact was too bad.

There was a farce yesterday. Cheng Xiyan directly asked Mo Fang and Mo Yuan to throw the three people out of the shelter and let them fend for themselves. Many survivors saw it.

Chapter 64 Party (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

What can Zhao Yunxia do? I definitely won't do it. I'm so rambunctious that I don't want to leave.

She was acting unreasonably, but it wasn't like she had no brains at all. She could see clearly that in the shelter, she was still hungry and had food every day.