c 2

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 2 White Jade Hairpin

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 2 White Jade Hairpin (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

At half past ten in the morning, in the room on the first floor.

The little hillock lying on the bed finally moved, and a "poof..." fart sound signaled that the person on the bed was awake. Kio moved his ears, wagged his tail slightly, turned over and used his big tongue to wash Nuan Nuan's face.

When Mother Wen heard loud laughter coming from her daughter's bedroom, she knew that her child was awake.

The door to the bedroom was opened, and a little girl about 1.65 meters tall came out with disheveled hair and yawning, her bear pajamas hanging crookedly on her body. There were still tears from yawning in her moist eyes.

Seeing Wen's mother in the living room, she casually asked, "Mom, has my father gone to work?"

Mother Wen: "You kid, you look for your dad as soon as you open your eyes. Can't you see me?"

Wen Nuan, twenty-one years old, is a young and beautiful girl with a warm and generous personality and a cheerful personality. I have not experienced severe beatings from society yet. There is no calmness and shrewdness in the adult world in the eyes. At first glance, they look like little flowers in a greenhouse.

Father Wen and Mother Wen indeed protected Wen Nuan very well, just like their own eyes.

Behind Nuan Nuan was the German Shepherd who was on the bed just now. His name was Kio. The long hair on his crest was dark and shiny, with clear roots. The hind legs are slightly bent, and the strong and powerful limbs look very explosive, and the walking momentum is like an aloof wolf king.

Kio is one year old, a boy, and a German Shepherd. It was a puppy brought out from the police dog base by Wen's father last summer and given as a warm birthday gift. Because during the kio test, the physical fitness was not up to standard and he was eliminated.

Police dogs, their screening conditions are very strict. From blood, physical strength, spirit, bones, courage, speed, and many other aspects.

An adult German Shepherd has the IQ of an eight-year-old child. High IQ, intelligence, loyalty, agility, and strong obedience are the advantages of the German Shepherd Dog.

Nuan Nuan walked into the kitchen with Kio's rice bowl.

He took out freeze-dried food from a crisper, took another piece of beef, took a can from the cabinet above, dug out three spoons of dog food, and then put the dog bowl on Kio's exclusive small table.

Kio's tables were painted by Wen Nuan himself and then customized by someone else. Thirty centimeters high, with two basins on the left and right, a rice basin and a water basin. Secure the basin with clips. The four table legs are engraved with Kio's image and name.

Wen Nuan sat in the restaurant, drinking porridge and said to Wen’s mother:

"It's cloudy and raining every day. It's been raining for a week, why doesn't it stop?"

Mother Wen also sat at the dining table, watching her daughter eating porridge, and said, "Who knows, it's not the rainy season yet. I just saw the weather forecast, which said there will be heavy rains and typhoons in the next few days.