c 82

Chapter 82 Space Determining Love (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

The yacht has six rooms, and everyone can stay there as they please.

The secretary is in the same room as Dr. Zhong. Zhang Li's family lived in one room, Tenghai lived in one room with his son, Mo Fang and Moyuan lived in one room, Wen Nuan lived in one room with his parents, and the remaining room was given to the survivors.

Mr. and Mrs. Wen Guoqiang took out the first aid kit that had been placed on the yacht before they were warmed up. Everyone used it together and gave each other medicine.

As soon as Nuan Nuan woke up, Father Wen asked, "Where is Cheng Xiyan?"

Nuan Nuan: "What's wrong, he is still in my space. In order to protect me, he was injured somewhere." After saying that, he quickly entered the space to see if the person was dead.

Not dead, but alive. They were looking at each other with little white, little black kio and the little flower on kio's head.

Cheng Xiyan also just woke up.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw such a beautiful scenery, and the fragrance of green grass wafted from the green grass. The sounds of livestock, the thatched houses in the distance, and the crystal clear fruits under the vines.

Cheng Xiyan slowly sat up straight and looked around. How long has it been since he saw such a beautiful scenery? More than two years, right? Where is this?

"Nuan Nuan, Nuan Nuan," Xiao Hua saw Nuan Nuan coming in and sat on Kio's head and called her.

Cheng Xiyan turned around and looked at Nuan Nuan.

Wen Nuan was at a loss for words for a moment, not knowing what to say, and it seemed like nothing was right.

"Is this your space?"

"How do you feel?" They both spoke at the same time and then fell silent together.

Cheng Xiyan understood instantly when he saw Nuan Nuan.

The world is huge and full of wonders, and it is normal for warmth to have space. After all, he has it too, right? It's just not as good as hers.

Cheng Xiyan spoke first to break the embarrassment, "Nuan Nuan, in exchange, I can also tell you a secret. I also have space." As she said this, a box of her favorite chocolates suddenly appeared in her hand.

Wen Nuan couldn't care less about the embarrassment and widened his eyes, "You???"

Cheng Xiyan peeled off a piece of chocolate and handed it to Nuan Nuan, "Don't be surprised at Nuan Nuan. I had space when I was very young. Grandpa gave it to me. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about this."

When Cheng Xiyan returned to Kyoto last time, he originally thought about giving this to his grandfather. If something happens, you have something to save your life.

But Grandpa Cheng didn't want it, saying, "I can't use it. You can take it with you outside. You have a trump card to save your life." So, Cheng Xiyan brought it back again.

Chapter 82 Space Determining Love (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

After saying that, he reached out and took off the jade pendant hanging around his neck and handed it to Nuan Nuan.

Nuan Nuan took the chocolate and the jade pendant together and looked at them over and over.