c 94

Chapter 94 Flax (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Wen Nuan pulled Father Wen out and said, "Dad, let's go for a walk? Cheng Xiyan has made the wheels of the cart, so we can't really let these people pull us away, right? I'm thinking about letting the cattle and horses in the space go. Come out and let them pull us while we walk, it will save us a lot of effort."

"Then don't think about it. The cows and horses are carrying babies. They can't pull such heavy things. The babies should fall off."

Father Wen walked forward slowly. His leg had been recovering for more than two months and was almost healed. Zhong Weixing will check it again from time to time. There is no big problem, just pay attention recently.

Wen Nuan scratched his face, "Huh? How about that? You can't really use manpower to pull such a large container, right? I can't pull it either. How about letting the male horses and cows out."

Father Wen glanced at his daughter with disgust, how could she have the nerve to say this?

After landing, everyone was as busy as a spinning top. Even he was lame and went to catch the sea with Xiaobao. She was doing well, eating well and playing well with the four little beasts every day.

Also pulling a container? Thank God if it doesn't help Father Wen. Let her stand aside, and others will think she is a hindrance.

"You can pull it by yourself, how about fixing it? If the bull is not good enough, this is the only one left, so we have to keep a breeding stock. We also need to keep one stallion, and let the remaining one out. Let's just say that we caught one and used it for pulling. It's from a container. After a while, you go to the space and see if there are any gloves. If there are any, take them out. If not, ask your mother to sew them with cloth. You can't pull them with bare hands, as your hands will be worn out."

"Forget it, I'll go in with you, and I'll see what I can get out for use." Father Wen said a lot, and finally went to the space with Nuan Nuan to see for himself.

Father Wen did not go to the warehouse. He first went to the livestock pen to take care of the livestock. The warmth was just spinning around in the warehouse, and she didn't know what to use it for? After walking around for a few times, he came out of the warehouse, "Dad, I'll come, you go to the warehouse to find something."

&34;No, it will be done in a moment. Don’t come in. &34;Father Wen added fodder and water to each livestock and livestock, and then brushed the cattle and horses.

The two mares and the two cows had their calves. Fortunately, when Wenwen bought the cows, he bought two pairs and asked Xiaobai to kill one bull, and there was still one left. Otherwise, the cow will be dead.

The pregnant cows and horses were separated by Father Wen alone. The meal for pregnant women is very luxurious. Dried grass mixed with carrots, small green vegetables, big apples and pears, plus a little salt is a complete meal. Father Wen takes good care of it.

After taking care of the livestock, Father Wen went to the warehouse.

We don’t have much hemp rope left. We’ll use it when we’re at sea, so take the remaining ropes. We have some nylon gloves, so grab a few more pairs. Screws and wires are installed on the container and used as buckles.

I took a few more sickles in my hand, but there was not enough hemp rope. I wanted to see if I could find flax and use the flax to twist the rope myself. That would be stronger, much stronger than the hemp rope.