c 43

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 43 Wetland Park

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 43 Wetland Park (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

Father Wen also knew that his anger came out of nowhere, which was actually understandable.

Cannibalism, just over a year has passed, and they just eat the same kind of people. Not even sparing the children? What about two or three years later? Is it because of natural disasters that the bottom line of being a human being has been lost?

It's not like there's nothing to eat, and it's not like Guojia doesn't care about you. What on earth is this for?

It's not easy to stay alive, so why continue to be a beast?

Father Wen couldn't figure it out and didn't want his emotions to affect his family, so he went directly upstairs to give him time to buffer.

"Knock, knock, knock,"

"Dad, can I come in?" Wen Nuan said in a rare and serious tone.

"Come in." Nuan Nuan came in and saw his father sitting on the boss's chair, with his elbows on the table and his forehead.

"Comrade Wen, can you tell me what's wrong with you? I need to know what happened so that I can comfort you!" Wen Nuan sat opposite his father and looked at him.

Looking at his daughter's fair face, Father Wen couldn't even imagine that one day if he and Lao Zhang both died in an accident, what would his daughter do? Will they also be robbed and cut into pieces to eat? Or harmed the child?

Father Wen just imagined it and felt suffocated.

No, he and Lao Zhang have to live well, and their daughter can't live without them.

after an hour.

The father and daughter walked downstairs with arms crossed and smiles on their faces.

Mother Wen rolled her eyes and continued working in the kitchen.

'Heh', a familiar scene.

In the past, in the business world, when Father Wen was upset, this little cotton-padded jacket would also comfort him.

Hey, she was used to it. In this family, she was just a transparent person, cooking, cooking, and serving them every day. Too bad.

In one week, the temperature dropped from 10 degrees above zero to 18 degrees below zero.

The solar energy storage box drives the household appliances in the house.

Because there are not many things that can use electricity, a storage box can last about 25 days. If the floor heating is turned on, it can only last for 2 to 3 days before running out of power.

Wen Nuan has tried to see if it can store electricity in space, and it works. Just very slow. It takes a genius to store a battery. Simply use the battery box not too often, which is enough for your family's daily use.

When the heavy curtains are drawn, the lights in the house cannot be seen from the third floor outside.

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Bookmark next page