c 31

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 31 Huo Gang

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 31 Huo Gang (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Huo Gang was a gangster before the natural disaster. My hometown is in the village below City C. He is young and strong, has no serious job, and often wanders around the city secretly.

When a hurricane came, my hometown was wiped out, and I was also blown away. During the flood, we were arranged into the villa tent area.

He often does petty theft in the tent area and steals the few supplies from other survivors. Sometimes they threaten, sometimes they openly rob.

The survivors who had been robbed also reported this to Li Zihao, and Li Zihao followed his promise and stopped giving him supplies. Give his original share to the person he robbed.

But will he be afraid? of course not. If you don't pull me down, you won't snatch it if you don't give it to me? Not hungry anyway.

He was a ruthless gangster and trying to reason with him was a waste of time. In the end, Li Zihao was kicked out of the area.

Later, everyone moved into a new shelter. He didn't go either. He and two good brothers grabbed a villa and lived there.

There were only two old people in that villa, and their children were all abroad.

As for old people, their legs and feet are not as nimble as those of young people. I often save some food and drink expenses at home, so the supplies at home are quite sufficient.

Just because the family had enough food and drink, they were targeted by Huo Gang and others.

Huo Gang and others sneaked into the villa in the middle of the night. The old man sleeps lightly and wakes up at the slightest movement. They planned to steal some food and leave. As a result, the owner discovered it. When they were entangled, he accidentally beat the old man to death. This is Huo Gang's first murder.

He is so cruel that if he doesn't do anything, the other person won't be able to survive. After he killed the two old men, he threw their bodies into the flood and then took over the villa as his own.

Later, they robbed several villas one after another, and no JC came to arrest them, so they became more and more courageous.

The owners of other villa areas were robbed and could not be beaten or robbed back. He simply joined their gang and robbed along with them.

As the saying goes, with the idea of ​​joining if you can't beat them, many people in the villa area have been robbed.

Now there is no property, not even electricity, and there is no way to call the police. As for going to the shelter to find jc?

All the food in my home has been robbed. Even if jc comes, the supplies will not be found.

Moreover, everything at home has been robbed, and he will starve to death if he continues to stay in the villa, so he has no choice but to seek refuge in a shelter. Now that everyone has moved away, who will care about the lives of other people in the villa?

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top