c 5

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 5 Dreaming Again

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 5 Dreaming Again (1/2)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Mother Wen said to Wen Nuan: "You go to bed tonight and see if you can still dream. We will talk about the rest tomorrow." Wen Nuan nodded listlessly.

Nuan Nuan didn't want to dream about it anymore. The dreams she had in the past two days had tortured her to the point of collapse. They were so real dreams. It scares me to think back now.

night. Warmth is really a dream again.

The light rain for half a month turned into heavy rain, and then into heavy rain. The heavy rain continued to rain all day and night. Hurricane flooding. . . . .

Nuan Nuan's whole body was going crazy. In the dream, I experienced the death of my parents again. Nuan Nuan reached out and pulled Wen Guoqiang and the others desperately to prevent them from going, but his hands passed through their bodies.

The warmth could not attract anyone, so I could only shout anxiously, "Don't go, you will die. Mom and Dad, come back quickly..." But my parents seemed like they couldn't hear me. Walked out and was dragged away again.

Wake up the next day.

Nuan Nuan lay on the bed helplessly. His face was pale, there were still tears in the corners of his eyes, and he felt a sense of exhaustion and decadence from a lifetime inside. so tired!

Get up and open the door. Floating to the living room like a ghost, Mother Wen looked at her daughter's half-dead state on the sofa. Without asking, she knew it must have been a dream last night.

Thinking of this, Wen's mother told Wen Nuan: "We'll discuss it when your dad comes back tonight." Wen Wen sat on the sofa and nodded with a wooden face.

The whole day today, the warmth has not slowed down, and I feel a little stupid. I don’t take kio for walks anymore. I ate quietly, then sat on the sofa and stared outside in a daze.

Wen's mother was afraid of having a dream and making her child stupid again, so she took Wen Nuan out for shopping. My daughter buys whatever she likes and doesn't like, so don't let her think about it any more, otherwise she will easily get depressed.

The two of them walked around until Father Wen was about to come back, and then they went home. Mother Wen took care of her warm state and improved a lot. Mother Wen felt relieved.

At about eight o'clock in the evening, Wen Guoqiang came back.

Father Wen worked very hard when he was young, which meant he didn't have much time to spend with his wife. Now that the company is on track, he doesn't have to worry too much.

He understands that you can never make enough money. He doesn't want to socialize anymore. He socialized too much when he was young, and that's enough. Now I just want to spend more time with my wife and children.

Dinner was cooked by Wen's mother, boiled prawns, stir-fried vegetables, ribs soup, and braised pork. Three dishes and one soup, all together.

Although the Wen family is rich, they have lived through hard times. There were no servants, so Father Wen had a driver. So the kitchen has always been Wen’s mother’s battlefield.