c 29

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 29 Going to see Zhang Li

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 29 Going to see Zhang Li (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Three days passed in a flash.

The temperature also rose to 56 degrees Celsius.

Now no one can leave at all during the day. The weather was nice, cloudless, and the sun hung brightly in the sky.

The grass is dead and the leaves are curled up. The small ornamental trees have long since died, and only the big trees are still holding on.

The wall was completed yesterday.

Height of three meters. But there was no broken glass on the wall.

The main reason is that there is no time to look for it. The temperature rises too fast and there is no time to collect the glass slag.

Father Wen looked at the thick and tall wall and felt more or less safe in his heart. He was not afraid of anything else but that he could not take care of the two girls by himself.

It's better this time. With the wall, he won't be so anxious in his heart. It would be a bit difficult for ordinary people to enter his house.

Unless you have an extension ladder. Even if there is a telescopic ladder, it is useless. You still need to be able to open the lock. He spent a lot of money to buy the door of his house, and ordinary people cannot open it.

The outermost iron gate was found in the building materials city during the flood. It is also strong enough and has four heaven and earth locks.

Mother Wen sat on the sofa and said, "I don't know how my eldest sister is doing."

"Why are you thinking about that? Let's go and see it tonight and we'll find out?" How could Father Wen let his wife miss him? He had to go.

The fence has also been built, so safety is not a big problem. The whole family can go out for a day without fear.

One bag of rice, two boxes of instant noodles, one box of compressed biscuits, one box of beef jerky, one box of energy bars, five boxes of 5 liters of mineral water, one box of potatoes, one box of sweet potatoes, one box of cabbage, two watermelons, one box Big Yali, a box of dry goods, two 5L bottles of soybean oil, three packets of salt, a packet of candles, and three solar electric heating panels.

As soon as the big iron door was locked, Wen's father drove the RV, and the whole family headed for Jingxian County. It’s not possible without an RV. There are too many things that can’t be loaded in an off-road vehicle.

"Knock, knock, knock"

"Who?" A hoarse female voice sounded alertly.

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.