c 89

Chapter 89 Warmth and Injury (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Li Tao took advantage of everyone's excitement to look at the black spots in the distance and secretly pulled the fishing net away.

Cut it with a fruit knife and connect it into a rope.

Wen Nuan stood alone in the middle of the yacht, leaning against the railing, still looking at the black spots with the telescope in his hand, saying, "Why does it look like a ship to me..." Before he could say the word "ship", he was Zheng Gang put a rope around her head and strangled her throat. His whole body was strangled, and he subconsciously stepped back.

Father Wen heard Wen Nuan's shouting and turned around to see one of the survivors strangling his daughter with a hemp rope. At that time, his eyes turned red in anger, "What the hell are you doing? Let her go."

Nuan Nuan was concentrating on looking at the black spots, when suddenly a rope came down and strangled his neck. The hemp rope strangled the trachea. Wen Nuan wanted to cough but couldn't. The trachea was strangled and painful.

"You all stand back, or I will strangle her to death. It doesn't matter if I die, I only have one life. If I die, I can bring someone to be buried with me. It's not a loss." Zheng Gang's gloomy and fierce eyes made Wen Guoqiang and others dare not act rashly.

"You all, jump into the sea. Leave the keys to the warehouse and the yacht to me. You'd better move quickly. After all, if I make a mistake with my hand, I don't know what will happen?" Zheng Gang's hand was numb. The rope exerted two more forces. Nuan Nuan's face was visibly reddened, and his eyes began to become misty.

Cheng Xiyan stopped sailing when he heard the sound. When he came out, he saw a scene with his eyes broken, and said: "I'll give you the key. Loosen your rope a little. Didn't you see that she can no longer breathe?" Is she gone? If something happens to her, you won’t be able to live."

Zheng Gang just wanted supplies and ships, not really wanting to die. After listening to Cheng Xiyan's words, he loosened the hemp rope in his hand appropriately.

It's still difficult to breathe due to the warmth, but it's much better than before.

Cheng Xiyan stretched out his arms, with the keys to the yacht lying in his palm. Slowly approach Zheng Gang.

"Stop, throw it over, you jump into the sea immediately, or I will kill her. I will count to three, if you don't jump, then we will die together."

"one"

"You don't have to count, let's jump now. You're such a bear, I'm afraid you won't even be able to figure out the numbers." The others jumped into the sea one by one obediently, and those who couldn't swim clung to those who could. , which can guarantee that no one will drown.

Cheng Xiyan threw the key at Zheng Gang's feet, and Li Tao picked it up.

"There is also the key to the warehouse. It's in the old woman's hand. Take it over." Mother Wen obediently threw the key to the warehouse over.

Zheng Gang held Wen Nuan in his arms and faced Cheng Xiyan and Wen's mother, "Jump down now."

Chapter 89 Warmth and Injury (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

The two obediently jumped into the sea together.

After everyone jumped into the sea, Zheng Gang tied a rope to Wen Nuan, grabbed Wen Wen's hair and came to the cockpit: "Smelly bitch, do you remember your father and me? I was in the patrol team in City C. Zheng Gang. If it weren’t for you, how could I have gotten to this point? When I get tired of playing with you, I will kill you and feed you to the fishes.”