c 62

Chapter 62: Head Down (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"Okay." Nan Nan said to the door, "Mom, don't be afraid. Come on, I'll give you a shout and it won't hurt anymore." A scream came out, making Nan Nan tremble. Warmth patted her back.

Xiaobai and Kio were also a little nervous. They were close to the warmth, but their eyes were always staring at the tent.

Two hours later, Zhong Weixing opened the curtain and walked out with a cloth bag still dripping blood.

The moment they opened the curtain, a rotten smell spread instantly, and Xiaobai and Kio sneezed several times in succession.

"Doctor Zhong? How are you? Are you okay?" Nuan Nuan stood up and asked.

"It's okay, it's fine. If you take some anti-inflammatory medicine, it won't be a big problem. I'll bury this first, and you can go in later." After saying that, Zhong Weixing left with the cloth bag.

Nan Nan took the lead in entering the room and asked, "Mom, how are you?"

Nan Nan's mother touched her daughter's head: "Mom is fine, Nan Nan, don't worry, please let my sister go back first, and we can go see her another day, okay?"

Nuan Nuan heard Nan Nan's mother's voice outside, and stuffed the things in her backpack along the curtain, "Then I'll go back first, and I'll come see you in two days.

Nannan, sister is leaving first, take good care of your mother. "After that, he took Xiaobai Kio away without waiting for the people in the tent to say anything else.

Go back and think about what to give Zhong Weixing? I was lost in thought when I heard a disgusting voice: "Beauty, what a coincidence, we met here, are you here to find me? I don't know your name yet? My name is Wang Shuai, The king with three horizontal lines and one vertical line is extremely handsome."

Wang Shuai was really surprised to see Nuan Nuan coming to him.

Why did you say you were looking for him? Because his tent is right here.

He didn't believe that the warmth was passing by.

He knew that her family was new and they had not lived in a shelter before.

A little girl has just arrived at the shelter. Who can she recognize? If she didn't want to see him, why would she specifically pass by his house?

In fact, he understands and understands it in his heart. Girls, most are reserved. Even if you fall in love with him, you can't let go of your arrogance and you have to take the initiative to pursue her.

Chapter 62: Head Down (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Say something nice, don't make it too simple for Wang Shuai. You can catch him with just some coaxing.

How long had it been since he deliberately let those two beasts scare him last time? Just ran over and pretended to meet him by chance?

Nuan Nuan looked at him with a look as disgusting as if he had stepped on poop, and walked around him and continued walking forward.

Some people just don't remember, "Beauty, you haven't told me yet, where's your name? It really surprises me. I'm so happy that you came to me."

You smell so good. What brand of shower gel do you use? Where are you going now? Since you came to me, have you agreed to fall in love with me? Just wait for me. . . "