c 80

Chapter 80 Huilanting (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

City C really suffered heavy losses this time. There are fewer survivors.

During the last earthquake, a lot of supplies were not rescued, and there was acid rain again. After the acid rain, there was heavy rain. Even if we could dig out all the supplies, they would not be used.

"When will this damn natural disaster end?" Luo Qing wiped his face. There was no flesh left on the sunken face, and there was sadness, despair, and numbness in his eyes.

He is the only one left in his family. The elderly, wives, and children were all buried in the house during the earthquake.

There shouldn't be too many families in Luo Qing's situation. Even the great secret family's parents were gone, leaving him alone as a polished commander.

The main reason is that the earthquake happened so suddenly that no one had a chance to prepare. Many people were staying in their houses, and they only felt the house shake slightly, and then it broke out.

The foundation, which had been watered by acid rain, was already in poor condition. It was strange that the house did not collapse after such a strong earthquake.

The zf distributed all the tents in the warehouse, and now each survivor has a tent. If you don’t recycle it, this tent will become your home from now on, and you can take it with you wherever you go.

Now there is no cement, no cars, no bricks, no matter what you want, and you can't build a house. There are no trees, no wood, no wood, but there are stones, so how can we mine them? There weren't even a few kitchen knives left.

The shelter can no longer be occupied, and the space provided is not enough for the survivors.

Cheng Xiyan led the troops and the remaining survivors, took all the supplies, and moved away.

As for the other dead people buried deep in the ground, they couldn't care anymore. They didn't have any tools and were digging with bare hands?

A group of people came to Lanting that night.

If the villas are in good condition, people will be arranged to move in. If it's not enough, just set up a tent outside.

My warm home has been gone for a long time, and I don’t want to live in someone else’s home.

Living with so many people was inconvenient, and no one wanted to live with her family.

Because there were three mythical beasts, the survivors were afraid, so Wen Guoqiang's family chose to live in a tent.

On the left is Cheng Xiyan's tent, on the right is the big secret's tent, and behind it is Zhang Li's tent.

Chapter 80 Huilanting (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

Liu Dahai was gone. In order to save Liu Jie, he was pressed under the cement wall and died on the spot. Zhang Li and Wen's mother were sitting outside chatting, so they hid away.

Jia Meili and Nan Nan were gone too. The earthquake was so sudden that they were in the room and had no time to run away. Tenghai's wife is gone, and he and his son are left to depend on each other.

Zhong Weixing also pitched a tent nearby to stay. There were people I knew in a circle, hugging each other in a group.

Cheng Xiyan found a multi-person tent in his own space to keep warm. He knew that the three little ones all slept with Wen Nuan, and the tent was too small to accommodate them.