c 67

Chapter 67 Kou Quan dies (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Wang Quan took a look and knew that the three of them were lowering his guard during the day, but he was not sure whether they knew his details.

It should be impossible for the government to know what they are doing, because the meat and toys they sell are all sold to wealthy people in the base, and they have never had any contact with the authorities.

Moreover, Kou Quan personally led the team for each sale, and he also found people selectively. If something doesn't feel right, it won't be sold.

"Who are you?" Wang Quan looked wary.

"It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is whether you tell us or not. If you tell everything, it will be easy to handle. If you don't tell, it will be easy to handle."

"Brother, don't scare Brother Wang. Brother Wang, we have been chatting all afternoon, but you still can't believe me? I'm just curious and want to know.

We are not from your base, and we have no holidays with you. You also know that our three brothers just arrived today, and we will not stay in Gai County for a long time. What are you afraid of? "

How could Wang Quan trust Mo Yuan again? He frowned and asked again, "Then tell me first, who are you? What are you doing in Gai County?"

Mo Fang was not that patient. He covered Wang Quan's mouth with one hand, grabbed the dagger from Mo Yuan's hand with the other hand, and plunged it into Wang Quan's thigh, leaving only the handle still outside.

Wang Quan's mouth was covered by Mo Fang, and he couldn't scream. His thighs were in terrible pain, and he made a "wuwu" sound from his mouth, "If you don't say anything, I will send you to the West."

Wang Quan is honest.

His mouth was covered and he couldn't speak, so he could only nod his head.

"I'll let you go now. If you dare to shout, then you can try."

"Brother, don't do anything. After asking, I have to let Brother Wang go. I always keep my word." After Mo Yuan finished speaking, he stretched out his hand and pulled out the dagger.

This made Wang Quan tremble again. In the end, he held back and didn't dare to shout, so he just snorted.

"I...my name is Wang Quan, and I am a former employee of Jiahe Pharmaceutical Factory. I didn't mean to lie to you three, I did it to make a living."

Mo Fang: "Did you trick us here just to eat?" Wang Quan glanced at him and nodded slowly.

"It's not necessarily for food. You three are all good-looking. It's also possible that it's sold directly and reserved for those rich people...that or something. Brother Dekou can only decide after seeing you."

"Brother Kou? Your boss?" Cheng Xiyan asked.

Chapter 67 Kou Quan dies (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

"Yes, he is our boss, and he has a gun in his hand. There are thirty or forty of us, and some of them go out to deceive survivors, regardless of age or gender.

Some of them stayed in Jiahe and were responsible for butchering the legs in the factory. . . The survivors were slaughtered, then pickled and made into cans, or baked into dried meat, and then released to the invaders. . . Kou Quan led his team to sell them to the wealthy people in Jiaocheng base, or put some in his pocket to abduct more survivors. "