c 76

Chapter 76 Acid Rain (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

"Mom, it's going to rain. Look at the cloudy sky. It's scary. I've been so comfortable lately that I forgot it's the end of the world." Nuan Nuan stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and looked at the survivors walking outside, or someone sitting Chat together.

"It's raining, huh??? No, why is there smoke here?" Wen Nuan leaned closer to the glass to take a closer look.

The more Nuan Nuan looked at it, the more he felt something was wrong. He lay on the glass and looked down. The place was really smoking.

The smoke was like a light mist, somewhat obstructing the view.

'ah. . . . . 'There were a few survivors who happily ran into the rain and opened their mouths to drink from it. Wen Nuan could only vaguely see clearly. Several people were rolling on the ground, but they couldn't see clearly. All they could hear was screams.

Nuan Nuan opened the door and planned to go down to the first floor to take a look. The corridor was filled with smoke. Nuan Nuan smelled it and said, "What does this smell like? It's so pungent."

Nuan Nuan closed the door and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window trying to recall the dream she had had before.

"Oh my god, why does this sound like sulfuric acid? The smoke is coming into the house." Mother Wen was sitting on the sofa, knitting a scarf for Xiao Hei.

As long as the whole family is out of breath, we have it.

Only Xiao Hei came later, not yet. There is nothing to do now, so Wen's mother plans to knit a pair for Xiao Hei and make a pair of cotton shoes to wear when the weather gets cold.

Hearing Nuan Nuan say that there was smoke on the ground, he also looked down. It doesn't matter if you don't look at it, but when you look at it, you are so scared that you hug the half-knitted scarf in your hand.

"Mom, I know, it was acid rain, corrosive acid rain. Do you remember the dream I had before? There was acid rain in the dream." The specific content was blurred in Nuan Nuan's mind.

Only then did Nuan Nuan notice that from the beginning of the natural disaster to now, she rarely recalled the scenes in her dreams, as if she had forgotten them subconsciously.

Even more so now, the dream in my mind has become blurry. If Wen's mother hadn't said something sulfuric, Wen Wen wouldn't even know what it was.

"Dream? What dream? Corrosive acid rain? Can this house withstand corrosion? Don't let it collapse again. Fortunately, we have moved. If we are still in the tent, it will be over, and our house will be cold. ." Mother Wen suddenly felt a little scared. Dekui moved in, Dekui.

"Mom??? Don't you remember the dream I told you and my dad before the natural disaster?" Wen Nuan's hair suddenly stood up.

what happened?

Chapter 76 Acid Rain (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

"Huh? When did you tell me and your dad this? When did it happen? Why don't I remember it?" Mother Wen really doesn't remember. If her daughter had told her about the natural disaster, it would be impossible for her not to remember it.

Warmth is a little short of words, and it’s scary to think about it, is there any? Not to mention Mother Wen, she just warms herself up, and sometimes she doesn’t even remember the things in her dreams.