c 74

Chapter 74 New Members (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

The first moment it was able to move, the Siberian tiger stood up with a bang. Nuan Nuan was also scared when she sat there, fearing that it would be free and come back to bite her again.

Lame on one hind leg, the Siberian tiger took another warm lick before lying down to bask in the sun again. Warm's heart also relaxed, "Xiao Bai's daughter-in-law is in hand."

Nuan Nuan found anti-inflammatory medicine from the space, found gauze, and began to bandage the wound. While bandaging, they chatted: "Let's call you Xiaohei from now on. Your husband's name is Xiaobai and you're Xiaohei. People will know that you two are a couple as soon as they hear it, okay?"

Xiaobai thought it was warm and called it, and Peipianpidian came, but was scratched away by Xiaohei's paw.

By the time everything was done, it was already afternoon.

Nuan Nuan took out a large parasol from the space and spread a moisture-proof mat on the ground.

The whole family of six, no, now there are seven people in the family, all piled under one umbrella. It’s so crowded.

Although Xiao Hei does not reject Wen Guoqiang and his wife, he does not give them a good look either. Wen Guoqiang could only put up another parasol.

Wen Nuan leads Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai Kio to use one, and he, his wife, and Xiao Hua use one.

After eating, drinking, and bragging, the family was not ready to go back until it got dark.

"What should I do about Xiao Hei? His legs and feet are not good, and he can't walk for such a long time to go to space. I'm afraid he will harm the livestock."

"Let's make some space first. From time to time, we can find a place where we can carry people around. You can get Xiaobai and Kio in there."

After listening to Father Wen's words, Nuan Nuan sent all three of them into the space. The already small space seemed even more crowded.

As soon as he suddenly entered the space, Xiao Hei was on guard. When he found that there was no dangerous presence around, he walked around curiously. When seeing domestic animals, they immediately appear in ambush mode.

"Xiao Hei, you can't bite these livestock, do you know? If you kill these livestock, where will your future food rations come from?" Wen Nuan quickly and cautiously stopped Xiao Hei.

Wen Nuan was also afraid. Even if Xiao Hei didn't appear to attack Wen Wen, Wen Wen was still afraid.

This is a wild Siberian tiger that has not been domesticated and is very wild. Unlike Xiaobai, he was raised from childhood.

But if you don’t save it after seeing it, you can’t do it with warmth either. As Father Wen often said, all living beings are equal, and the lives of animals are also lives. It has a right to live in this bad world.

Chapter 74 New Members (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

After interrupting Xiao Hei's hunting, Xiao Hei did not yell at Wen Nuan.

Maybe, in Xiao Hei's world, Wen Nuan was the first two-legged beast to feed it, and it could sense that there was no dangerous aura on Wen Nuan.

Just watch the three little ones stay safe in their own space, as long as they don't start fighting. Kio was at a disadvantage, and Xiaobai was not very good at it. He was a complete loser after being scratched away with one paw. The two of them are not as good as Xiaohei.