c 22

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 22 Wei Ze Building 2

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 22 Wei Ze Building 2 (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Find a small storage box and baking lamp in the space and hold it. This color of nail polish looks great, take it. From now on, if you have nothing to do, I can apply it with my mom at home. That color is nice too, get a bottle. Sand bar, keep it.

After picking some and putting them in a storage box, Nuan Nuan went upstairs to find Father Wen.

The eleventh and twelfth floors are a beauty and body shop. Father Wen was nowhere to be seen, so he probably went upstairs.

Wen Nuan took out a new storage box and picked out some body cream, facial mask, hand cream, disposable bath towels, washcloths, hand sanitizer, and beauty machines from the two floors. We don't know how to deal with them.

The thirteenth floor is a cinema. The stains on the ground were covered with many messy footprints. Nuan Nuan saw Father Wen at the ticket office counter.

Father Wen is moving an ice machine out. There was no one around, so Nuan Nuan stepped forward and waved his hand to retreat into the space.

I rummaged around the counter carefully and found a large bag of corn kernels. Used to pop popcorn. take away.

The two of them ran to the fourteenth floor again. Fourteenth was home, and Father Wen went up without stopping.

Wen Nuan is picky here at home, mainly because there are not many left. Four-piece set, bed, sofa, wardrobe, table, chair and bench, I keep everything I find useful. It doesn't matter whether it looks good or not. As long as it works.

The fifteenth to eighteenth floors are food courts.

There are snacks, fast food, Chinese food, Western food, Korean food, Japanese food, milk tea shop, and coffee shop. It is very comprehensive.

Except for some rotten vegetables and meat, as well as some machines, pots and pans, there was nothing left to satisfy the hunger.

The two of them climbed to the eighteenth floor and found eight bottles of mineral water, three bags of vermicelli, six large bags of instant milk tea powder, and several large boxes of fruit tea bags. A few snacks and a small box of chocolates.

Nuan Nuan and her father sat on the steps to drink water and rest.

"Dad, don't you think it's strange? It's relatively early for us to go out to look for supplies, right? Not everyone has a kayak.

But, you see, we have been looking for Wei Ze for so long. Everything else is fine, but there is nothing left for food and supplies?

After all, Wei Ze is a large shopping mall. How much manpower and material resources are needed to move all the materials away during the flood? And the search was so clean? Not even the engine was spared. "

Father Wen took a sip of water and said, "Who could it be? Guojia's father. I guess Guojia should be aware of climate changes.

Therefore, large shopping malls and supermarkets like this have taken over. It wasn't too early for us to look for supplies, but it was definitely not too late.