c 45

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 45 Chance Encounter

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 45 Chance Encounter (1/3)

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Correction on the next page

Teng Hai has never been to the scene, so he doesn't know anything.

He rubbed his red eyes and continued, "Brother Wen, these things are valuable right now. I'm lying if I'm not interested, and I won't say no.

But, Brother Wen, if you have anything to do from now on, just let me know, and I will do it for you even if I fly across the ocean and go down the sea of ​​​​fire. "

Father Wen knew that Tenghai was not very good at words, so he didn't take it seriously. I thought: I don't need you to go up mountains of swords and seas of fire.

Father Wen felt that Tenghai could handle him well. There is no stinginess. Just treat the stuff as a shock to the child.

After sitting and chatting for a while, Wen's mother called him to go home, and then he came out of Tenghai's house.

Zhang Li, Teng Hai and others sent the Wen family downstairs.

In the corridor.

Teng Hai and Zhang Li were talking, "Sister, come to my house if you have nothing to do. If you need help with anything, just knock on the door and knock. We are all our own people, so you're welcome. My brother Wen is like this to me. Gotta say."

Tenghai gave a thumbs up and continued, "When I go out to look for supplies or something, ask your brother Liu to go with me so that I can take care of you.

The guy I know is nice. When everyone forms a team together, all the supplies they find belong to themselves, and there will be no bullying or robbing of other people's supplies.

There are more than 20 people in the team. The more people we have, the more courage we get, and most people don't dare to bully us. "

"The relationship is good. Okay, brother, let's gradually get in touch more and help each other more in the future." Zhang Li responded readily, and the two of them chatted for a while before going home.

In early August, snowflakes fell again. Temperature -52°

In just ten days, the temperature dropped from minus 36 degrees to minus 52 degrees.

The wind is biting. If you stick your bare hands outside, it only takes thirty seconds for your fingers to freeze to the point of losing all feeling. Although the temperature will not turn into ice immediately, it is not far away.

"After burning so much, why does it feel so cold in the house?" Mother Wen added coal from the boiler upstairs.

"The temperature is too low, it's minus 50 degrees outside." Xiaobai hugged the warmth, and kio lay on the other side. They sandwich warmth between them.

"It's good to have fur, it's so warm." Nuan Nuan sighed, Xiao Bai and Kio felt as warm as a big heater.

Mother Wen glanced at her and said, "Don't lie down on the ground, it's very cold." After saying that, she washed her hands and prepared to make dumplings with Father Wen.