c 32

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space > Chapter 32 Die

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 32 Die (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Huo Gang only heard a "puff" sound, and after a few seconds, he felt pain in his chest as if it was exploding.

As soon as I took a breath, it felt like there was a hole in my chest, and my lungs couldn't take in any air.

He slowly lowered his head and looked at his chest with wide eyes. The bright red blood was spreading rapidly, soaking the surrounding fabric.

Her eyes slowly moved up again, and the barrel of the gun in the little girl's hand was still emitting white smoke.

His body leaned back uncontrollably and fell to the ground with a thud. His eyes were full of doubts. He didn't know how he died like this.

Before anyone could react, they heard another 'puff' sound that penetrated the flesh, and Ji Haosi immediately fell to the ground.

"Shabi, the villain dies from talking too much. Kio, come on." Nuan Nuan gestured to Kio and aimed at the next one.

"Ah... Killing people!!! Help!!!" Screams, cries, and dog barks echoed in the Wen family's yard.

Who among the dozen or so robbers who joined in were armed with guns to kill people? Some of them have never killed anyone. At most, they just rob others of some food and drink.

The wolfdog is also ferocious. It bites a person's thigh without letting go and flings it back and forth. The bite on the thigh is bloody and bloody.

More than a dozen people were so frightened that they fled away desperately.

Father Wen and Mother Wen also took action.

But, after all, he was a novice, and it was his first time to kill someone. Plus, he was nervous, so he was even less accurate. Anyway, just shoot and fire the crossbow at the opposite side, but you won't be able to hit your own people.

In the end, several people fell dead or wounded, and five or six people were injured and escaped. There was another one with an arrow stuck in his butt, dragging his body and limping along. Kio took a few steps to help him, and he jumped to the ground.

Except for Huo Gang and Ji Haosi, who were killed in one blow, the rest were lying in the yard wailing. It wasn't that they didn't want to run, but they were hit by arrows and bullets in their legs, arms or stomachs, and couldn't run even if they wanted to.

"Kio, come back." Nuan Nuan called Kio back, touched his dog's head, and took him back to the house.

Father Wen took a few steps closer, raised his pistol, pointed it at Lou Si'er's head, and shot him.

The flying blood splashed on Father Wen's trouser legs, and Lou Si's fierce eyes began to lose focus a little bit, and finally lost focus.

"Brother, brother, we were wrong. Please don't kill me. I don't dare to kill me anymore. Please don't kill me." The man who was still gushing just now was kneeling on the ground, kowtowing and begging for mercy. The water stain on his crotch reminded him that they really knew how to kill people.