c 108

Chapter 108 Extreme Day 4 (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

The family of three hadn't eaten together for several days, so Wen Nuan took out the ready-made meals in the space and ate together.

"It's okay, it's good. One child was born, and there are three more." Father Wen washed his hands, changed his clothes, then sat at the dining table and lowered his head to eat.

After the meal, Wen Nuan fed the four little ones and let them move around freely.

Father Wen: "Daughter, please stay in the space these days. If you see the horse lying down, come out and call me. I will dig a cellar in the next few days, and we will sleep in the cellar."

Wen Nuan squatted on the ground and was watching Xiao Hei and others doing their homework, "Huh? Why are you sleeping in the cellar?"

Father Wen sat back on the sofa and patted his belly gently, "I always feel that the wooden house is unsafe. Just dig a cellar first, just enough to accommodate the few of us. If it becomes unsafe later, there will still be a cellar where we can live, and we won't Troublesome."

After listening to Father Wen's words, Nuan Nuan took a few of the family's puppies to the space to guard the livestock, while Father Wen and Mother Wen dug a cellar at home.

The entrance to the cellar starts from the kitchen.

Use a chain saw to cut the wooden floor into a square shape with a length of three meters. After lifting the board, there is cement underneath. Father Wen had to use a hammer to break the cement to expose the soil on the surface before starting to dig.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife didn't care whether it was day or night. When they were tired, they would rest and sleep. When they woke up, they would dig. When they were hungry, they would take a bite.

On the third day, the sun's light shone through the cloth into the house.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife felt that today's sunshine was particularly harsh on their eyes. Don't look into the sun, or your eyes will hurt. Close your eyes and block out the sunlight, and you will feel better.

Father Wen even took the time to dig a cellar. There was something wrong with the sunshine.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife spent five days digging a 50-square-meter cellar.

Father Wen did not dare to dig too deep for fear of collapse on both sides. Fortunately, the upper floor is made of cement, and the areas without cement are blocked by wooden floors.

Fifty square meters seems quite big, right? If you think about Xiao Hei Xiao Bai and Kio again, you will feel, oh my god, it’s so crowded!

Apart from a place to sleep, there is not much space for activities.

It took five days to dig the cellar, but it could have been done faster. Father Wen had to go to work as a midwife in the middle of the process. This time it was a cow giving birth to a calf.

After digging a rough part of the cellar, Father Wen returned to the dimension, and the mother and daughter could sort out the remaining bits and pieces.

Mother Wen and Nuan Wen first put on their headlamps and leveled the cellar before starting to move things in the house.

There are not many things, the sofa is all placed in the space. There are more kitchen utensils and they are all put away. Mother Wen doesn't plan to cook. There are a lot of ready-made food in the space. If it doesn't work, she can go back to the space to cook.