c 21

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 21 Wei Ze Building

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 21 Weize Building (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Zhang Li immediately exploded: "Aren't you just eating free rice? Have you two cooked a meal? Have you cleaned the house once? Aren't I the only one doing the work inside and outside this house? Ten There are dozens of people, let you wait for more than a month to try, standing and talking will not hurt your back.

There is not much food at home. Have your relatives sent you rice? You haven’t done anything and you still treat yourself as a guest? I've been serving you for more than a month, and it still doesn't work? Do you still want me to continue serving you? What good things are you thinking about? "

After saying that, Zhang Li angrily closed the bedroom door and locked it. No one should pay any attention to her, she was almost mad to death.

Here, Nuan Nuan's family drove back to the villa in an assault boat. Li Zihao hasn't returned yet to return the kayak.

After returning home, Nuan Nuan took her parents to the space.

Take care of the crops in the field. The cattle, sheep, horses and livestock are all growing well, there is no need to collect manure and there is nothing to worry about.

In the evening, Li Zihao came back with a kayak and some supplies, including instant noodles, biscuits and potato chips. At first glance, the outer packaging was fished out of the water.

Father Wen was not polite and came back with his things and the kayak. "This has been soaked in floods, so don't eat it. It's not like we don't have food at home. We'll put these in a separate storage box and store them separately."

Nuan Nuan went back to the space to find a large storage box to put these in, and then stacked them in the corner of the living room on the first floor.

The next day, Li Zihao borrowed the kayak and the assault boat he saw.

The family has no plans to go out recently, so they simply borrowed the assault boat.

A week passed in a blink of an eye.

The temperature is slowly rising and the water level has dropped a bit.

Li Zihao got a kayak yesterday, so he didn't borrow the Wen family's again. After all, supplies are hard to find now, so it’s not cost-effective to give out some every day.

Early in the morning. After the family had breakfast together, there was nothing to do. Wen's mother went upstairs to practice the accuracy of the crossbow, while Wen's father took care of the livestock and land in the space.

Nuan Nuan took Kio and Xiaobai to jog back and forth in the living room on the first floor to exercise.

It's not that Nuan Nuan doesn't go outside, but that Xiaobai's identity is not suitable for appearing in front of the public.

There is a hollow fence outside the villa, and passers-by can see what the yard looks like at a glance. Therefore, it is not suitable for Xiaobai to appear now, at least not now.

As for Kio, he was raised so well that people outside would think: This family can afford to raise a dog, and they will definitely have a lot of supplies. What if they form a group to rob? So I can only do a little exercise in the house.