c 81

Chapter 81 Seawater Intrusion (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

The chief secretary must be called up. Today, he and Tenghai took turns taking care of Wen Guoqiang. Cheng Xiyan and his two generals Heng Ha cannot be left behind, as well as Dr. Zhong, his aunt's family, and Teng Hai and his son.

A medium-sized yacht can accommodate up to 12-15 people. She also wanted to save a few more people, but she did not have the ability.

After Nuan Nuan settled her parents, she ran to find Cheng Xiyan. She grabbed him, walked a little further, and whispered, "Cheng Xiyan, take Mo Fang and Mo Yuan and call them down the mountain. Because I seem to smell the salty smell of sea water."

There is a yacht at the bottom of the mountain. Let's go there and hide. The space on the yacht is limited and we can’t save everyone, you know what I mean? "

The reason why Wen Nuan let Cheng Xiyan take a ride was simply because he protected her regardless of his own safety during the day.

But if Cheng Xiyan asked to save more people, she would turn around and leave without hesitation.

Nuan Nuan will do this if he can save others while ensuring his own safety. But if you are not sure about your own safety, who will save whom? Escape first and survive later.

"Okay, I understand. I'll be there in a moment." Cheng Xiyan looked at Nuan Nuan without any hesitation in his eyes.

Although he is a soldier, he is also a human being. He wanted to save more people, but he was unable to resist the natural disaster.

If he had a cruise ship, he might not follow Nuan Nuan.

Nuan Nuan informed one by one, the big secretary, Zhang Li's family, Teng Hai, and Zhong Weixing, these people quickly ran down the mountain. The survivors saw people running down the mountain, and they followed suit.

Not far from the foot of the mountain, there is a yacht parked.

The smell of sea water is getting stronger and stronger, and there is a "swishing" sound all around. Through the faint moonlight, Wen Nuan had already seen the seawater rushing towards them with an unstoppable momentum.

The moonlight reflects on the sea water, refracting light.

Nuan Nuan ran forward with all his strength, shouting as he ran, "The sea water is pouring in..."

"There are kayaks and Zodiacs not far away. You go quickly." When the survivors saw the kayaks and Zodiacs, they ran there one after another, and some followed Wen Nuan and others. The yacht was big and safe.

'Wow. . . Wow. . . 'The sea water is like a reminder, making a rushing sound.

Just when everyone got on the boat, the sea water followed closely. With a 'boom' sound, the yacht capsized under the impact of the sea water.

Nuan Nuan held the railing tightly with his hands and pressed his body against the floor of the yacht. Cheng Xiyan held Nuan Nuan in his arms, pressed against Nuan Nuan's body and held on to the railing firmly.

Chapter 81 Seawater Intrusion (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

The sea water, with the smell of earth, rushes into the warm mouth and nose.

The yacht was rolled over several times by the sea water, and the force of the impact almost threw Wenwen away. If Cheng Xiyan hadn't been holding Wenwen down, Wenwen would have been thrown out at this moment.