c 19

Zero Seven Novelswww.08ek.com

menu

historyLog in

Zero Seven Novels > Urban Novels > Doomsday Disaster: I Have Space >Chapter 19 Visiting Relatives

Traditional ChineseBackground color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]

Chapter 19 Visiting Relatives (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Guojia will not care about some trivial matters, but Guojia will not allow big troubles.

Therefore, the district chief must step forward to resolve conflicts and problems at this time. Making you the district chief is to solve problems, not to create problems for Guojia.

If you have more supplies than ordinary survivors but can't solve the problem, you can consider changing people. After all, it is easy to find a new district chief.

As for telling Brother Bing? There is a disaster in every city. Guojia is busy rescuing important supplies and there are not enough manpower. How can he care about you for a trivial matter that is a shortcoming of the boss and the Li family? If you take care of it, it will be endless.

People all have this kind of mentality. If it is really solved for them, then they will go further and ask for accommodation in a villa or change the food. That's what I mean.

But if someone kills someone for food, Guo Jia will take care of it. After all, it's not chaotic yet. Guojia machines are always running.

There is no need to think about washing up and changing clothes. Some people are just sitting around waiting for the country to take care of them. Looking for supplies? Impossible, absolutely impossible.

Anyway, there shouldn’t be too many trivial things that happen in the tent area every day. The floods will not recede for a while, so the survivors can only continue to stay in the villa area.

Early the next morning, after the Wen family had breakfast, Nuan Nuan put Kio and Xiaobai into the space. The family put on protective clothing, masks and goggles, and went out with their assault boats.

There are tents everywhere in the villa area, and it feels like there is almost no place to stay.

As soon as the Wen family went out, they were wearing clean and decent clothes, and their faces were very rosy. Nuan Nuan was stared at and scrutinized by many pairs of eyes, feeling a little fuzzy in her heart. Too garish.

Seeing the Wen family in action, the district chief took the initiative to step forward and stretched out his hand to ask: "Hello, my surname is Li. Li Zihao is the district chief of this tent area. What is your surname?"

Father Wen shook his head back: "My surname is Wen, hello, District Chief Li."

Li Zihao said: "Do you have any spare assault boats at home? I can buy them with money, but my phone is out of battery now, or I can exchange them with supplies?" Li Zihao also asked with a try attitude.

He always felt that the natural disaster would not end so easily. He wanted to go out and have a look, look for supplies and make inquiries.

The troops come once a week to deliver supplies. The only supplies are compressed biscuits and mineral water. If you want to ask the soldiers, they will remain silent.

Father Wen: "I still have an assault boat with an engine at home. But if I don't want to sell it, I can rent it to you. You can bring your own gasoline.