c 56

Chapter 56 Earthquake (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Father Wen and Mother Wen heard what their daughter said, how could they dare to complain. Taking three steps at a time, they picked up the down jacket and hat from the hangers in the living room, put them on in a few clicks, and then the three of them and the two beasts rushed out.

Wearing clothes in a hurry, Wen Nuan found gloves and goggles from the space for his parents to wear. He also equipped himself and stayed in the yard.

Quiet, that eerie quiet.

The biting cold wind has been forgotten by several people.

Xiaobai and Kio were spinning in place, the hair on their necks was exploding, and their claws kept scratching the ground, restless.

Wen Nuan was worried and sent them both into space. In the early stages of extreme cold, the little flowers stayed in the space and did not come out.

Nuan Nuan was pulling Wen's father and Wen's mother around. If something went wrong, she could take her parents into the space right away.

Suddenly, the northern sky glowed with orange irregularly, dyeing a large area of ​​the sky red.

It makes people feel beautiful and dangerous at the same time. After seeing Wen Nuan, the hairs all over his body stood up instantly.

The brilliant colors lasted for about three minutes before disappearing, making the whole family feel even more frightened and uneasy.

The slight shaking made Nuan Nuan think that he was hallucinating.

This is followed by frequent and vigorous shaking.

The warmth was untenable, and I felt dizzy. As if I was drunk, my body tilted and rolled around on the ground.

Father Wen and Mother Wen also fell to the ground. Lying on the ground, the two of them crawled towards Nuannuan at the same time, trying to catch their daughter, shouting "Nuannuan, Nuannuan,"

The shaking feeling became louder and louder, and cracks began to appear on the ground.

First there were a few tiny gaps, spreading outward like slow motion. Nuan Nuan was pulled by the two of them, and the three of them rolled and crawled away from the crack.

He rolled all the way to the root of the east wall, leaned his back against the wall, and the wall began to shake, saying, "Mom, Dad, leave quickly, it's not safe here."

Cracks stretched like spider webs from all directions.

Father Wen pulled on Mother Wen, and Mother Wen pulled on Wen Nuan. If this continued, all three of them would be dead, and Wen Nuan sent his parents into space in an instant.

It's not that she was brave enough not to go in, but that she came out wherever she entered. Wen Nuan was afraid of falling into the cracks when she went in and came out again.

Chapter 56 Earthquake (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

The frequency of the ground shaking became more and more intense. Wen Nuan supported the east wall and barely stood up. He carefully avoided the crack and used the wall as a boost. He staggered and barely jumped over the one meter wide crack and ran towards the door.

The left side of the door has been deformed by the cracks, and the door bolt cannot be pulled at all. There is no way, Nuan Nuan can only run back. A meter-wide crack slowly extended toward the villa.