4

"whatchu wanna eat?" he asks me as we got in his car.

"doesnt matter" i said looking out the window.

we rode around for a few minutes, then we pulled into a drive way.

"um where are we.?" i ask questionably.

"my place"  he looks at me and smirks.

"why?" i asked kinda feeling scared.

" because you didnt know what you wanted to eat, so you can just make whatever you want here. " he says smiling as he gets out his car.

i follow him up to the front door and he grabs my hand and leads me inside

"hey baby your home!!" some girl comes out of the bedroom fully naked.

" yo what the fuck get out of my fucking house !!! " diego yells.

"uhm i should go.." i say as i head towards the door.

" NO!" he grabs my hand and pulls me back by his side.

" get out of my house  or else i swear to god ill have you fucking escorted out of here. "

  he grips my hand harder. and i saw a tear roll down his cheek.

" diego... come on, calm down.." i whisper.

" NO!!! SHE FUCKING BROKE MY HEART AND SHE KEEPS TRYING TO COME BACK LIKE THIS!!" 

" fine ill go, i dont wanna be with a guy who use to be addicted to drugs anyways." she puts her clothes back on and leaves.

"hey diego, come on, let me make you something to eat."

he sits at the bar as i go into the kitchen. i start cooking yellow rice and faijatas.  we still have about an hour before the concert.

i was in the middle of making his plate when i felt a hand grab my neck, and the other on my stomach, pulling me closer to him. 

this made me let out a small moan.

" damn you are a bhaddie if you like it when i choke you" he said smiling.

he turned me around to where im facing him now.
he moved closer to me, to where our bodies were touching.

he grabbed my ass, pushing me against him

he looks me in the eyes. knowing he just teased me. "lets eat."  he says backing away from me and grabbing a plate of food.

fuck why did it feel so good...?

" oh shit, we have 45 min to get to the concert. lets go. " he says getting up from the table and heading for the door. 

we got in the car, and it was dark outside. so it was dark in the car.

he slowly moved his hand to my thigh. then he looked at me.

"put your leg on my lap. " he says grabbing my leg and guiding it to his lap.

he continues to rub on my thigh, but this time he goes to my inner thigh. 

i let out a slight moan. 
"you want more babygirl?" he says as he starts to rub harder.

"yeah" i moan.

he unbuttons my pants with his right hand while hes driving with his left.

" take these off now. " he tugs on my jeans.

i do as he says.

"fuck ma,  your so fucking sexy."   he says looking down at my black and pink laced thong.

he looks me in the eyes as he sticks his  two fingers in his mouth, watching me as i bite my lip.

he gets his fingers nice and wet before he slides my panties to the side , revealing how wet and turned on i was.  

he slowly slides in his two fingers, making me release a quiet moan.
"fuck"
i see him smirk as i bite my lip again.
he starts to move his fingers in and out slower, then faster then slower again. making my legs shake as he rubs his thumb against my clit.

"diego.." i moan.

i feel it coming ..

"diego!! fuck!" i moan louder.

he looks me in my eyes.

he slowly slides his fingers out. 
then takes his other hand and grabs my face and holds my face , to where im forced to look at him .

he puts the two fingers that were just exploring the inside of my body, in his mouth, as he licks every inch of me off his fingers.  then he smiles.

" put your pants back on baby. were here."

UM SO YEAH LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER !!!

ill update once we hit 100 reads !!