168

Diego's POV

i knocked on Stevens apartment door and it took a few minutes before anyone answered. "uh...Diego what are you doing here.." our friend Adam walked out of the apartment and quickly shut the door behind him. "the fiances out shopping so i figured I'd come see Steven." i said while trying to walk in the door. "Yeah about that, nows not the time." He blocked me from going inside. "oh shit! does steven have a girl over?" i laughed while pushing by him, walking in the apartment anyway. i walked in and the living room was empty, then i heard muffled sounds come from his bedroom. "bruh finally getting some!" i laughed while turning around, looking at Adam whos face was pale as if he had just seen a ghost. "bruh relax I'm not-" i started to say before i tripped over someone's purse. "damn, what she do, get undressed before going in the fuckin ro-" i looked down at the purse and recognized it instantly. i bent down and slowly picked it up. i reached inside, grabbing the wallet with shaking hands and pulled out Madeline's driver's license. i turned around and looked at Adam who pursed his lips and looked away. i quickly made my way to the bedroom and burst through the door. " what the fuck Madeline!" i threw her purse with everything inside of it falling out. Her and Steven both quickly covered themselves. "Diego..." she sighed. "why.. Why do you keep breaking my heart!!" i screamed bloody murder. "because you were going to leave me anyways!" she yelled back while pulling on a tank top that was lying on the floor. " if i wasn't then... i sure as hell am now!" i threw the stuff that fell out of her purse onto the bed at her. " Stop!" she yelled. " why?! you broke my fucking heart..again!" i had tears streaming down my face. "like i said..you were going to leave me anyway.." she whispered. " and how do you know that?" i asked. " because I'm pregnant Diego.." she whispered. "WE JUST HAD SEX LAST NIGHT FOR THE FIRST IN WHO KNOWS HOW LONG! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!" I yelled. " its not possible you're right," she said. " then how are you pregnant!" i yelled again. "...because it's not yours!" she cried. " then who-" i felt my heart drop. "i fucking hate you..." i whispered. i couldn't even look at her. i turned around and ran out of the room. "Diego!" i heard her yell. but i drowned her out until each time she called my name sounded more faded than the last. i ran out straight into the road, then i heard a car horn scream loudly in my ear. 

"Diego! wake the fuck up!" Madeline shook me. i jumped, waking up. my body was sweating horribly. i looked at the clock and it ready 4:39 am. then i looked at Madeline who had tears streaming down her face. 

i looked at her then realized that it was all just a dream.  "you..you were yelling my name so i woke up but then when i tried to wake you up..you kept pushing me and saying you hated me..." she sniffled. i didn't say anything. i got up out of bed, slipped my shoes on and grabbed my car keys. 

"Diego!" Madeline cried out as i slammed the front door. 

i couldn't get the image of Madeline and Steven from my dream out of my head....and the thought of Madeline and Danny was tattooed on my brain, i was angry, i was furious...but at the same time, i was hurt.

after a few minutes of complete silence, i felt my phone start to vibrate in my hoodie pocket. 

Private Messages: 

Fiancé😍: please tell me whats going on. 

Fiancé😍: diego im scared. please. 

Fiancé😍: please come home. 

Fiancé😍: Diego what did i do wrong? 

Fiancé😍: i don't understand..im so fucking confused...😭

i silenced my phone and shoved it in the glove department. 

i pulled into the county jails parking lot and waited. and i was going to wait until visiting hours started around noon. i needed answers to so many questions that i didn't know i had until now. 

please excuse all grammar, spelling and punctuation errors. 

i met with my guidance counselor today.

he said. " Ashley...what seems to be the struggle in biology.." 

BOY THAT SHIT HARD AS FUCK WHEN YOU GOT ALL YO DAMN CORE CLASSES IN ONE FUCKING SEMESTER. ESPECIALLY WHEN MY TEACHER DONT KNOW HOW TO TEACH.  

"oh. just all the work." 

I FEEL LIKE IM FUCKING DROWNING IN ENZYMES AND MITOSIS. 

"is there anything i can do to help." 

GET A NEW FUCKING BIOLOGY HONORS TEACHER. 

"i just need tutoring." 

:) i love you guys, stay positive.  dont be a  s a d  f a i l i n g bitch like because i stg that shit be having me so fucking stressed to the point i wanna eat a full course meal of tide pods :)