24

so this chapters gonna be in diegos POV 💕 because yeeeeeeee. enjoy !!💔

diegos POV

i got kicked out of the rehabilation center when i was visiting madeline because i didnt pass the drug test i was required to take when they first admitted madeline there.

i got back home and i went to my room. i looked around and madelines things  everywhere i looked.

in order to go see madeline, i had to pass a second drug test.

is she really worth the trouble?

i thought to myself.

i started to spray her perfume around the room, to atleast try to convince myself she was here.

i was laying down in bed when i heard a knock at my door.

i got up to see who it was so i checked the new security cameras i got installed for when madeline comes home. and there who stood in my door way. was jessica.  i opend the doof.

" why are you here. " i ask sighing.
" i heard what happened...im sorry diego. let me come in and make you something to eat. i can tell you havent ate in a while." she tries to walk in but my arm stops her.

" i want you.." i say but she interrupts me.
" i want you too diego." she tries to kiss me.
" NO I WANT YOU TO LEAVE IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY"

she was startled at me raising my voice and  she fell backwards off the steps.  she got up and looked at me, her lip was busted and her head was bleeding.
" jess... are.." i go to say.
"shut the fuck up diego, you piece of shit !!!.." she put her finger to her head, exposing the blood. 

she runs away and to her car.
her words didnt bother me.

i went back inside and turned on the tv.  around midnight i was ready to fall asleep, but there was another knock at my door.
" JESSICA LEAVE ME ALONE!!" i yell opening the door.

it wasnt jessica. 

SHOULD  I UPDATE TONIGHT ?!??!?! 💔💔💔 AND OMFG YALL 10K????? HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTT  I LOVE YOU GUYS 💕