30

enjoy !!

" MADELINE!" i heard diego yell again.
but by then, i already had jess out the door and on the ground in the parking lot.

" YOUR A LYING ASS, PIECE OF SHIT !!!" i yelled as i repeatedly punched her in the face. i couldnt feel my knuckles, but that didnt stop me.
" ADMIT THAT YOUR A LYING BITCH!"  i started to beat her against the head.
i saw diego out the corner of my eye with his hands over his mouth.

" you cheated on MY boyfriend, you fucked over MY boyfriend, and then when you saw he fucked with me, you wanted MY boyfriend back!! THEN YOU FUCKING SENT HIM TO JAIL FOR SOME SHIT  HE...DIDNT....DO!!!! " i took that last bit of anger out in the last punch, covering her face in blood.
" CALL THE POLICE!!!"  i heard someone yell. 
" NO!" diego yelled.
" come on baby!" diego yelled grabbing me and pulling me off of jessica.
she disgusted me.  she stood up as blood dripped to her shirt.
i spit at her as diego pulled me away.
we ran to his car. and jumped in.
we sped away.
we sat in silence the whole car ride home.  when we pulled into the driveway, i go to get out the car and diego pulls me back in the seat.
" close the door" he says sternly.
i close the door and put my hands in my lap.
he doesnt say anything for a good 30 seconds, then all of a sudden he starts laughing.
"what are you laughing at." i ask.
he looks at me and smiles.
" ive always wanted a baddie who would do shit like that for me " he  smiled.
i couldnt help but smile back. id do anything for this fool.
" baby she pisses me off!!"

he smirks.

" come here. " he pats his lap.
he moves the seat far back, enough room for me to get on his lap and sit facing him.
i sit on his lap and he puts his hands on my back.

"  theres something about you thats got me hooked on you" he takes his hands off my back and grabs my hands instead. 

he looks at my knuckles, " come on ma lets get these babies cleaned up so we can go on that movie date we was talkin bout" he smiles.

   updating more tonight 💔 i love you guys so much, i hope yall like this book😭💔