157

Madeline's POV

"you got your hoodies?" i asked as i checked off things from the list. 

"babe. we've already checked everything twice. i have everything i need. stop freaking out." Diego laughed while setting his suitcases by the door... 

"im going to miss you so much..." i whispered. 

"im going to call you every morning..every night... and im going to text you every minute of the damn day im not on the phone with you..." he said before pulling me into a hug. 

"just think about it..if i wasn't fixing to be taking you to the airport right now, we'd be getting married, this very second." i smiled while resting my head against his chest. i could hear, and feel his heartbeat grow faster. 

"this is a mistake Madeline..."" his voice cracked. 

"what? what is?" i pulled back. 

"leaving you here...its just not right..i cant do it.." he rested his chin on the top of my head. 

"too late. you're going. you'll be back in two months to visit then you'll be gone for one more week..then after that, you'll come home, and then we can finally get married." i leaned up pecking his lips. 

"ugh." he groaned. 

"come on, lets get to the airport. you dont wanna be late. im pretty sure steven and Danny are waiting on you." i laughed while opening the front door. 

"well, danny isnt going. hes coming on that last week of the tour, thats about it." diego pursed his lips. 

"oh..." i said quietly while helping him with his suitcases. 

"baby..." he pouted. 

"what?" promise me you'll wear your ring twenty-four seven cause your still mine..." he said as we got in the car. 

"i promise.." i smiled at him. 

***

"diego..please be safe. and don't do anything idiotic." i cupped his face in my hands before leaving a kiss on his lips. 

" i promise baby.." he kissed me back. 

"come on bruhh. you've had a whole month to kiss your girls ass. let's go." Steven laughed. 

"i love you." Diego smiled. 

"i love you too Diego."  i was upset that i was fixing to watch him walk away from me for two months. 

"i love you more." i could tell he was also upset to leave me. 

"now go.. rock the world baby. you deserve it..." i slowly backed away. 

he smiled before grabbing his bags and turning, walking away. 

after he was no longer in sight, i made my way out of the airport. 

private messages: 

danny: Steven told me they're boarding...I'm here if you need a friend. 

and then thats when i thought....maybe i won't be so alone after all. 

FJNJNCOJSDVNDVJKFDNC

please excuse any and all grammar errors thanks. 

🖤

do you guys want me to skip the whole two months and just make Diego come back in the next chapter?  just let me know.