20

diegos POV

"shes been asking about you" the doctor says walking me back through the halls.
"she will be able to go home tomorrow probably. but she will need to be watched carefully, so keep an eye on her" she whispers as we approach a door with " Rose " written on a board.
"um. we dont live together. so you should probably go talk to her dad or liam about that. " i say putting my head down.  " oh alright then...i wouldve thought.." she stops mid sentence and smiles. " well ill go talk to her father then" she walks away.

i stand in the door way. looking at madeline as she focuses on the television in the corner of her room. i was convinced she couldnt see me until she said " are you gonna come in here or stare at me the whole time" her words showed no emotion.
i slowly walk in the room and sit down in a chair in front of her.  i examine the room, the camera in the corner, the nurse button, the bed with worn out straps hanging off the egde. then i look to her arms and see scars, fresh cuts and bruises.
i put my head in my hands, resting my elbows on my knees.
" whats your problem " she asks with hatred filling the room.
"whyd you do it madeline...why are you doing this." i cry out.

"because you hurt me in a way i thought you never wouldve"  she looks at me with stone cold eyes.

"madeline you never gave me time to explain.."  i grab her hand trying yo hold it, but she pulls away looking at me with disgust.

" dont look at me like that...." i gritted my teeth.
" oh yeah? why not ?"  she says smartly. with a stern tone.
" because you make me feel disgusting when you look at me like that!!!"  i put my head back in my hands.
madeline grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.
we were both broken. and we both knew it. our hearts were broken long before we met each other.
" why diego...why did you do it. we were perfect. i was happy." she said.

" i wanted to hurt you before you hurt me." i said.

" i was never going to hurt you !!!" she yells. by this point, her walls break and tears fill her eyes.

"baby shhh.. please....calm down... " i get up from my chair and wrap my arms around her. she starts to shake with every tear that falls.
i sit on the bed next to her and wrap my arms around her.

"i miss you diego..."

"i miss you to madeline.. i promise you, i will never hurt you again. give me one more chance." i softly spoke.

she looked up at me, her eyes were dampened.  she slowly leans in and kisses my lips. i pull her closer kissing her.
" i missed doing that..." she whispered. laying her head against my chest.

then a women in a suit walked in.
" Ms. Rose, were here to escort you  to a impatient center."

" WAIT WHAT??!?! NO YOUR NOT FUCKING TAKING HER TO A CRAZY HOUSE !!! SHES NOT CRAZY. SHES FINE. SHES PERFECT. IM GOING TO TAKE CARE OF HER!!!" i get up from the hospital bed and walk towards the lady.

" sir, she tried killing herself, she needs help, and at the behavorial center we are sending her too, she can get all the help she needs. she'd only be there for a few weeks or monthz depending on how well she improves."

" NO I JUST GOT HER BACK!!!! YOU ARENT TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME!!! YOU CANT DO THIS!!!"

then two police officers walked in.

OKAY SO I LIKE HOW WELL THIS BOOKS CAME OUT SO FAR ❤ BUT WTF 6K VIEWS ??💕 I LOVE YOU GUYS 💔💔 UPDATE TONIGHT ! BE READY FOR IT.