8

OKAY SO IM ALITTLE LATE ON UPDATING , IM SORRY💔 BUT HERE YOU GUYS GO!! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!  its back to madelines pov.

" madeline...  im...im sorry...." diego said attempting to comfort me.

" just get out..." i said.

"no madeline... come stay with me...my crib is big enough for both of us, and your girly shit." he said smiling.

i couldnt help but smile through the tears dripping down my face.

" are you sure..?" i ask making sure hes willing to do this.

" of course." he leans close to me and whispers. then he kisses my lips.

" now lets start packing."  he said clapping his hands.

"no. we need to put clothes on " i chuckled running to the room.

we got dressed and started packing my things. after hours of packing we got it all.

" now. want me to call a moving truck ?" he asks as he lays stretched out on the floor.

" not yet. " i bite my lip and look at him from across the room. he looks up at me and raises his eyebrow.
i run over to him, and sit down on his lap as he lays there.

" damn ma...you look good..." he says rubbing my ass.

i leaned down to kiss him, and he leaned in too, and our lips collided. we kissed more and more passionately as we grinded against each other.
"fuck.." he groans. he picks me up and carries me to the couch, sitting me on his lap.

" i know you just put this on, but damn ma i wanna get you out of it so bad.." he tugged on my dress.

"baby im hungry.." he whispered pulling on my panties..

"go ahead baby .." i bite my lip. he sits me down on the couch as he gets on his knees in front of me. he slides my dress up. he puts my legs on his shoulders, pulling me closer.  he kisses my inner thigh, then he slides my panties to the side and starts to eat me out.

i let out a small moan.
i rub my hands through his hair.
he flicks his tongue up against my clit and slurps me down.

"fuck.." i moan with my legs shaking.
i try to push his head away, but he gribbed my hips holding me still.

"diego...." i moan

  then. someone walked through the door.

" YO WHAT THE FUCK MADELINE?!?!"

he said looking at me and diego.

UPDATE AT 500 !!  I LOVE YOU GUYS!!💔