55

"where have you been??!?! its 11 at night!" I shove diego away as soon as he walks through the door.

" CALM DOWN MADELINE! IVE BEEN AT THE FUCKING HOSPITAL !" he grabs my wrist to restrain me from hitting him.

"no. you were probably out cheating on me....AGAIN!" i yell in his face. 

he laughs. 

then he unwraps his hand, revealing a row of stitches and dried blood.

" YES. YES MADELINE. I WAS OUT CHEATING ON YOU. BECAUSE I SO HAVE THE FUCKING TIME TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, GO GET YOUR MEDS , GET STITCHES IN MY KNUCKLES AND CHEAT ON YOU!" 

"that was sarcasm by the way." he clarifies himself. 

he hands me my medicine and I take two of the pills.

"then why have you been acting all weird ever since we got back here" I ask quietly. 

" baby..." he holds my hands and leads me to the couch. he sits down, and pulls me close to him. 

"because for just a short amount of time. I had hope. hope of living a normal fucking life with the girl I love. I was hoping that maybe....we were gonna have a family together....." he says looking down at our hands. 

I was confused and shocked. 

"diego.." 

"don't worry about it okay.?" he cuts me off and smiles. 

he slowly leans in and kisses me slowly. I inch my way closer to him, to where I'm sitting on his lap. we're kissing, but not passionately. its slow and meaningful. 

"why didn't you just tell me..baby.." I whisper in his ear as he holds me close. 

"because I don't want to screw your life up...I don't want you to feel like you made a mistake by being with me. I'm a fucking mess..." his voice cracks as. tear forms under his eye.

"I want to spend every aching moment with you.." I look into Diego's eyes. 

"I can make that happen.." he smiles and hugs me. 

"come on, lets go lay down. you need to rest up baby..."  he picks me up and carries me to the room. he softly lays me on the bed and cuddles up next to me. 

"I love you Madeline Rose.." he whispers in my ear right before we both fall into a deep slumber.

thank you guys so much for 100k views . it means so much to me. I love it !