156

Diegos POV

"you seriously cant be making me chose right now?" i exclaimed.

"diego...we've been waiting for this opportunity to come along..." Steven sighed.

"Diego our wedding is scheduled for next month.. . and so is your tour.. so which one do you want the most?" Madeline said quietly, i could see the tears start to form in her eyes and it broke my heart. 

"yall don't understand how much pressure this is on me..." my voice cracked. i grabbed my jacket off of the chair and stormed out the door of the studio. 

i ran out into the parking lot and to my car. i sat there in the front seat, quietly, wondering what I should do. 

then there was a knock on the window. 

it was Madeline. 

i nodded, telling her it was okay if she got in. 

"diego..look at me.." she said quietly while getting in the passenger seat. 

i slowly turned and met her eyes. 

i was on the verge of tears...

"what do you want to do?" she asked. i knew she was talking about the wedding and tour. 

"i love you, Madeline...more than anything in the world. i want to marry you..." i sighed. 

"but you also want to go on tour..." she pursed her lips. 

"well, of course, I want to go on tour..this could mean big changes in my career Madeline, do you not get that?" i asked harshly. 

"no i do... i really do." she said quietly. 

"what do i do..." i leaned my head back against the seat. 

"you go home...and pack." she looked at me before getting out the car and walking over to hers.

what? 

Madelines POV

danny: im sorry. i know this has to be hard for you...im here for you/ 

me: thank you. ill see you around. 

danny: most definitely 🙃

THIS CHAPTER WAS HELLA HELLA HELLA HELLA SHORT BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE THATS HOW THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE TO BUT IM POSTING IT TONIGHT AS WELL SO HA HA SUCK MY BIG ORANGE CREME COCONUT. 

mrs.squiggles is making me stay after school monday and tuesday for tutoring and so i can retest for that .2 that i got on my last test lol. my grades literally a .2 in that class im such a disappointment. 

NJFLNEJSNMCOJRGNROE. 

i did that cat scratch thing in my eyebrow and if you want to go see how TrAsH i look, its on my Instagram...

insta : @ ashleycj_

please excuse any and all errors

i love you guys 💔