129

"really sommor?" I chuckle. 

"im not pregnant" I hand her the box of pregnancy tests.

"so y'all haven't had sex yet???" she asks raising an eyebrow. 

"no-i mean- we have. but I know I'm not pregnant." 

"how can you be so sure without taking a test?" she hands me the box back. 

I grab the box and toss it on the couch .

"because! Diego's careful! we're both very CAREFUL FOR THIS SPECIFIC REASON."

"take the fucking test Madeline." 

I pout while picking up the box, taking it to the bathroom. 

I follow the simple steps on the back of the box and in minutes, the results from the three tests I took were back. 

"any results yet?" sommor yells from the outside of the bathroom. 

I stand there, staring blankly at the three tests on the counter. I accidentally knocked one in the trash can as the sound of summers voice startled me. 

"madeline?" 

"you have to be fucking shitting me..." I whisper to myself, quiet enough so sommor couldn't hear. 

Diegos POV

"hey sommor, wheres Madeline?" I walk in the house to find sommor standing outside the bathroom door. 

"oh she's- she's uh." she stutters. 

"right here. sorry I was feeling a little sick." madeline walks out the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"baby maybe we should take you to the doctors..." I walk up to her cuffing her face in my hands. 

"nope. no its okay." she smiles. 

"you sure?" I ask concerned. 

"yep." 

she turns around looking at sommor. 

"sommor, can you get  my things out of the bathroom please and take it out to your car." she arches her eyebrow. 

"oh yeah. of course." sommor quickly says while walking into the bathroom. 

"so...you feeling alittle bit better?" I smirk before planting a kiss on her lips.

"sorta.." she returns the kiss. 

"HOLY SHIT" sommor yells from the bathroom. 

"you good? I yell out to sommor. 

"yep. just. just- heading home." she walks out the bathroom clenching a  grocery bag. 

"madeline! call me later! PLEASE!" she yells while running out the front door.

"that was uh..weird." I chuckle while wrapping my arms around Madeline. 

madelines POV

"that was weird..." Diego grinned as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

you don't even know...