112

( I skipped the sex scene because I had no idea how to transition from where I left the last chapter off on , straight into a sex scene lmao.)

" im going to come to every show in california okay? i promise."  he mumbles in my ear as we cuddle in bed.

my heart was still hurt. i didnt want to leave diego... i didnt trust him.

" baby.." he whispers in my ear.

"what."

"im going to be here when you get back... i promise... stop worrying..." he says, burrying his head in my neck.

" okay.." i say.

then diego starts playing with my hair.
" go to sleep baby. you have a long day tomorrow."

" i love you...." i say as i drift off into a deep sleep.

Diegos POV

"baby...wake up ...its 8 in the morning... I need to take you to the airport." I say leaning up out of bed, rubbing my eyes.

" I don't want tooo" she groans. 

"get up!" I smack her ass smirking. 

she lifts her head and looks at me. 

" fuck you." she chuckles. 

I get up out of bed and slide on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. 

" um why are you putting on makeup...? who are you trying to impress....?"  I ask walking in the bathroom. 

" babe. no one. " she looks at me and raises an eyebrow. 

"okay...." I sit on the stool, waiting for her to finish getting ready. 

"madeline...i don't want you too go...but at the same time...I want you to take this opportunity.." I say, staring at her through the mirror. 

" I won't go. I don't want too anyways..." she turns around looking at me. 

" listen, your going. and I'm just upset your leaving." I smile. 

"and..." I smirk, pulling her on my lap. 

" as soon as you get back..we're getting married...going to any foreign country you want , to spend our honey moon there..and when we get back. we will do what married couples do." I smile.

"and whats that?" she smiles. 

" uh...love each other? duh" I smirk, crashing my lips against hers. 

I pull away. 

" come on . lets get to the airport.." I say, standing up.