128

madelines POV

" how are you feeling princess?" Diego mumbled against my ear. we were still laying in bed. it had to have been around noon because the light from the sun was shining through and around the curtains covering the windows. 

my stomach felt tied like it was tied in knots. 

I groan. 

"still not feeling good?" he says concerned. 

"I might just be hungry." I whisper, still feeling exhausted. 

"ill go get you something, what do want to eat baby?" he says as he leans up out of bed. 

"I want some TRIX cereal." I smile. 

"your such a kid." he smirks and throws his pillow on me. 

he comes back with a bowl of cereal and freshly cut strawberries. 

"thank you." I say, leaning up out of bed. 

he smiles setting the bowl and plate in front of me on the bed. 

I pick up my phone from the dresser beside the bed and read my messages.

1 new message from sommor

sommor: how are you feeling?

me: still feeling sick. 

sommor: can I come over? 

me: sure. 

"hey babe. sommor is gonna come over okay?" I say while shoving a spoon full of trix in my mouth. 

"okay. I'm probably gonna go get me some lunch anyways." he smiles , leaning down giving me a quick kiss. 

"ill be back later. I love you." he slides on a sweatshirt and grabs the keys, walking out the door. 

a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I got up, putting the dishes in the sink and heading to the door. 

as soon as I opened it sommor stormed inside with a CVS bag in her hand. 

"I brought 3 things." she turns around looking at me. 

"okay?" I raise an eyebrow. 

" I brought cold & flu cough medicine, incase you have a cold, I brought pepto just incase its a stomach bug...."  she rummages through the grocery bag. 

"okay..and what else?" I sit on the couch. 

"a pregnancy test." 

sorry I've been so inactive these past few days! I've been studying for exams but, just know, I love you guys! please don't forget about meee!!!! 

HEARTBREAK ARMY💔

please excuse any grammar and spelling errors !