150

Madeline's POV

"good morning baby." i said, expecting Diego to be right beside me. but, he wasnt...he didn't even wake me up like he usually does. 

"diego?" i asked while walking into the kitchen. 

"huh?" he raised his eyebrow at me as he ate a bowl of Trix. 

"were you not going to make breakfast?" i laughed while sitting down next to him.

"Nope. you can do it yourself." he smiled before getting up and walking to the kitchen to put his bowl in the sink. 

"whatever. ill just go get my breakfast then." i sighed in disgust while getting up, walking to the bedroom to get dressed. 

"oh you gonna go meet sophia..or was it Meredith..?" he walked in behind me laughing sarcastically. 

"i told you..i got the names mixed up!" i gritted my teeth while pulling on a pair of jeans. 

"and i told you.." he pushes my arm, causing me to fall against the wall. 

"that i dont think you did.." he looked angry. 

"i did! now if you'll excuse me..im going to go get breakfast since my fiance didn't want to make me any." i snarled before walking out to the living room to grab my keys. 

"oh so im your fiance now?" he yelled. 

"what are you talking about?" i turned around and yelled back. 

"no-nothing...just leave!" he exclaimed while looking down. 

"fine. ill leave." i rolled my eyes before walking out the door. 

whats your fucking problem? 

Diego's POV

after Madeline left, i decided to just go lay back down in bed for about half an hour. 

then my phone buzzed. 

Private Messages: 

me: be here at my place in 10. 

jason: excuse me? why. 

me: i need to know the truth. 

jason: ill be there soon i guess.

"this should be good.." i sighed while getting out of bed, heading to the living room to wait on Jason. 

"hey, can we talk..." Madeline walked in through the front door. 

"not now. but you need to go." i walked up to her, pushing her back out the door. 

"what the fuck diego..i live here! " she exclaimed while stumbling out on the porch. 

"yeah..well probably not anymore after whatever it is Jason has to tell me in ten minutes." i pursed my lips. 

"wait..what???" her eyes widened. 

"why so scared? are you hiding something?" i laughed. 

"no im not hiding anything!" she yelled. 

"then i guess you have nothing to worry about huh?" i shut the door, leaving her outside. 

Madeline's POV  

"Jason! what are you doing here??" i jumped up off the porch as i saw Jason pull into the driveway. 

"i dont know..diego told me to come. im just as scared to be here as you are." he said nervously while shoving his hands in his hoodie pocket. 

"just leave jason" i stood in front of him, blocking him from going up the steps. 

"Madeline..im not going to tell him anything that could possibly ruin yalls relationship okay.." he sat his hands on my shoudlers, reassuring me. 

"okay..." i whispered. 

"its a little too late for that..." i heard Diego say from the top of the steps. 

Diegos POV

seriously?? they were obviously hiding something...

"come on dude. we need to talk." i nodded towards Jason, motioning for him to come inside. 

he smiled at Madeline before walking inside. 

"what do you want me to do while you're MANIPULATING my ex-boyfriend?" she hissed at me. 

"go have lunch with Sophia ..or darn....was it Meredith?" i smirked before shutting the door. 

"what do you want diego.." Jason sighed. 

"are you sleeping with my fiance?" i bluntly asked. 

"what the heck? no!" he snapped. 

"why are you so defensive? why did she lie about having lunch with you?" i asked. 

"you're asking the wrong person diego." he mumbled before heading towards the door. 

"what do you mean?" i grabbed his arm. 

"i mean that....Madeline really loves you. or else she wouldn't have lied to protect your feelings." he pursed his lips. 

"no, if she really loved me, she wouldn't have lied." 

"and if you really trusted her, you wouldn't be confronting me right now. why marry her if you dont even trust her?" 

JNFJJKSBAOWBGJRAG,VMNSDAIF. 

i have writer's block for Baby Boy, so someone hmu and help me with it. 

I LOVEEE YALLLL ❤️