105

" IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM !!!" I was blocking Diego from going out the door.

" Diego I need you to calm down...." i try to push him away from the door.

" why does he feel this way huh?! y'all mustve had some kind of connection. WHY DOES HE LOVE YOU MADELINE. WHAT REASONS HAVE YOU GIVEN HIM TO LOVE YOU!" he yells. 

" NOTHING! IVE ONLY AND ALWAYS WILL SEE HIM AS JUST A FRIEND! JUST LISTEN TO ME! I didn't have to tell you!" 

" RIGHT RIGHT. OF COURSE YOU DIDNT HAVE TO TELL ME! you could've just sat there and continued to hang out , spend the night with and go to lunch with a guy who IS IN LOVE WITH YOU !" he angrily paces into the bedroom. 

" hey! what are you doing!" I yell as he grabs his car keys off the dresser. 

" Im going to K I L L HIM MADELINE! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST THIS DUDE AROUND YOU. I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU! ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE WORRIED ABOUT ME FUCKING AROUND BEIND YOUR BACK, WHEN ALL ALONG, I SHOULD'VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND LUCAS!" he walks out the door, slamming it behind him. 

A few hours pass, I was laying in bed on twitter. 

I heard the front door open. as soon as Diego walks in, he heads straight for the bathroom. 

then I hear him cussing. 

" Diego....can I come in." I knock on the door before slowly walking in. 

" oh my god!" I exclaimed. 

he had a black eye, and a busted lip. 

his knuckles were also pretty busted up, purple and black bruising trickling down his hand.

I quickly wet a rag. " baby sit down.." he sits on the stool as I start to pat away the dry blood creasing under his lip. 

"babe. I'm not that bad..you should see his fucking face." Diego mumbles trying not to move his lips. 

"shush and be quiet.i rescheduled dinner with my parents. I said you were sick. so we can do it another time." I smile. 

" baby Im sorry for what I said to you before I left. I know you would never hurt me like that." he looks me in my eyes. 

" its okay..." 

after a few minutes pass..

"go lay down sweetheart. ill make you something easy to eat." I tell Diego as he gets up and walks out the bathroom. 

he takes off his shirt and slides on some sweatpants. 

I go back in the room with a bowl of soup. 

but he was passed out sleeping. 

I go put the food back in the fridge then I head into the room. 

I turn off the lights and cuddle up next to Diego. 

minutes later, he wraps his arms around me, pulling me close to him. 

I think this is my last update for tonight! I love you guys! be ready for tomorrows updates!!!