25

I THINK I ENJOY WRITING THIS BOOK MORE THAN YALL DO READING IT LOLOL. BUT ENJOY THIS CHAPTER <3

" You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire. " 

the next thing I know, I was being escorted out of my own house by two big police officers.

I didn't resist. I knew better than that. 

I was shoved in the back of the police car. I'm going to be honest. I had no idea what was going on. 

we got to the station and they took my mugshot. then put me in a room, still handcuffed, with a 2-way mirror. 

"Diego? is that your name?" a tall man walked in saying. 

"yes sir." I respond softly. 

"or should we call you lil xan? want a patch that says that to put on your pretty jumpsuit you got there while you spend a year behind bars?" he says sarcastically. 

okay. that pissed me off. 

" dude I don't even know why I'm fucking here!! I took my sleeping meds and I was ready to take my ass to bed!! then your officers came banging on my fucking door!!" I buck at him.

" did you get all that Murphy?" the man whispers into a microphone hooked onto his shirt. 

" so you know Jessica?" the suited man asks.

"yes she's my crazy ass ex girlfriend. TAKE THESE FUCKING CUFFS OFF!"  I'm pissed now. 

" your not making this any easier on yourself Diego. I suggest you be quiet or else youll get more jail time." 

" im already going to jail apparently if you have me in a jumpsuit and you took a mugshot !, so whats the fucking point!!" I yell as my voice starts to scratch up. 

" oh so you admit to assaulting jessica?" 

" WAIT WHAT??? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT !?!?!" I was so confused. 

he pulled out a yellow file folder and started to take out pictures. more specific, pictures of Jessica's busted lip and bleeding head. she even made it look like she had a black eye. 

" SHE FELL DOWN MY FUCKING STAIRS!!!! I WOULD NEVER PUT HANDS ON A WOMAN LIKE THAT!!! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!" I jump up from my chair. 

then the same two officers who arrested me, walked in. 

" sit down boy!!" one yells. 

"you know what, I'm done here. take him to his new room for the next 365 days unless told other wise." 

the two officers grabbed my arms to walk me out the door. 

" wait! please, theres a bag in my bedroom floor with two hoodies and sweatpants. please get it to the rehabilitation center. they're for my girlfriend, you can check it all you want, but I need to get those to her tomorrow. please...thats all I'm asking for." I cry out. " her names Madeline rose!!"

then I was gone, locked away.  I was falsely accused of something I didn't do. 

GUYS IM IN THE MOOD TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONE MORE CHAPTER TONIGHT LOL. SHOULD I ????