53

madelines POV

"okay, everything out the car and we can deal with putting it all up later. lets go to the doctors okay?" Diego comes into the bedroom and holds his hand out to get me out of bed. 

"ugh.." I groan, sitting up out of bed. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. 

we get in the car and drive to the doctors. 

 I filled out a the paperwork that was filled with multiple questions. 

"umm...babe.. so..this question asks if I've had unprotected sex...and...last time..i.." 

Diego looks at me in shock. 

"no....you don't think...?" he looks at me worried. 

"Madeline Rose?" a doctor in a white coat walked through the double doors holding a clipboard.

"uh...me.." I get up out of the chair and walk towards him, with Diego by my side. 

the doctor takes multiple test and leaves the room. 

"so wait. have we never...you know...used protection." I ask quietly. 

"shut up! I'm thinking okay!!" he says as he puts his head in his hand, resting on his knees. 

"who. the actual fuck. are you getting an attitude with." I ask defensively. 

then the doctor walks in. 

"Ms.Rose. I have good news. and bad news. " 

me and Diego look at each other. 

should I update again? I love you guys so much !