39

enjoy 💔

" baby get up. its 5 in the morning.  we need to hit the road before we get stuck in traffic." diego kisses my forehead as he leans up out of the seat.

last night was the first time i had ever had sex in a car.

diego looks at me and smiles. " come on baby, we can stop and get breakfast somewhere in New Mexico. we only have about an hour of driving till we get there." he kisses my forehead and gets out the car to sit in the drivers seat. i crawl in the passenger seat, bringing the blanket with me. 

we start driving, heading towards New Mexico. 

an hour passes by, and we ended up stopping by Waffle House. ( do they have those there? lol )

  after we ate breakfast, we were on the road again.  

" okay i gotta pull over. im about to piss myself." diego said. it was around noon now.

" theres a restop over there. " i point to a old building with cars lined up outside.
we were somewhere in texas. i couldnt really remember. i wasnt paying attention.

" how much longer do we have to go baby?" diego said, getting back into the car.
" 17 hours" i said looking at the website. diego smiles at me.
"bbaaaabbbyyyy whyd you have to pick somewhere so far awayyyy!" he groans.
" i said we could have changed it...." i whisper. looking out the window, putting my head down.
" hey! i was joking !! " he grabs my arm and chuckles.
" okay. lets go. we have a long way still." 

( skipping ahead like 10 hours causw i have no ideas for a whole fuckin 10 hours.)

it was 10pm.
" where are we now?" i ask.

" mississippi baby.  7 hours left." he grabs my hand. it was really dark outside.

" ughhhh! " i let out a groan.
i turn on the radio and hook my phone up to the aux cord.

i put my playlist on shuffle.   "Betrayed" comes on.

" AYEEE!!" diego says excitingly. we sing along to all the lyrics.

    i reach in the backseat and grab the blanket.
" no baby dont go to sleeppp!" he says grabbing my hand. " Im not !!" i smile.

still holding my hand, he rests his hand on my thigh. 

the next song that came on was " Six Feet Under" it seemed to get us both in our feelings because neither one of us said anything, nor did we sing to the lyrics. our grips around each others hands got tighter.
" our love is six feet under." the lyrics said and diego looked at me concerned.
i lean over and give him a kiss on the cheek as he keeps his eyes on the road.  " i love you." i smile and say.

" i love you too baby." he squeezes my hand as we continued to ride in the pitch black night.

updating alot tonight lol 💔