147

Madeline's POV

"uh.yeah sure." i walked outside, quickly shutting the door. 

"whats up?" i said, anxiously looking at the door and back at Jason. 

"i can't stop thinking about you..." he whispered while  walking closer to me. 

i backed away scrunching my face in disgust. 

"jason..i love Diego..and only Diego. and right now, he's going through alot.." i sighed. 

"I heard you had a miscarriage." his jaw clenched, sending chills up my spine. 

"ye-yes i did. but im fine now. Diego and I are working on it. together." i crossed my arms. 

"Madeline...i can't stop thinking about our kiss...the one we shared on the tour bus..." he whispered while rubbing his thumb against my arm. 

"too bad i forgot about it.." i shrugged his hand away. 

"no you didnt...you wanted that kiss just as much as i did. and you know it." his lip twitched. 

"maybe at the moment i wanted it..but i don't feel anything for you anymore.." I slowly backed away, walking towards the door. 

"Madeline, wait," he called after me. 

i turn around and raise an eyebrow. 

"im still in love with you.." he sighed. 

"ill be sure to mail you your invitation to the wedding.." i totally ignored what he said before walking back in the house. as i walked in, Diego was standing right by the door listening to the whole conversation. 

"so..you-you did want that kiss...? you told me you pushed him away..you just made it sound like you kissed him back.." he looked at me. 

"Diego...i was upset okay...i felt vulnerable.." i sighed..scared of the argument this would cause. 

"well, you won't ever have to worry about feeling like that again. it's me and you against the world baby. forever and always. I'm never hurting you again." he pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead. 

" i love you.." i smiled. 

"i love you more" he said before picking me up and running to the couch. he laid down on the couch, pulling me on top of him. i sat and positioned myself on his lap as his hands rubbed up and down my back. 

"i doubt that." i smirked while running my hands over his chest. 

"how much you wanna bet?" he bit his lip as his hand traveled from my back to my hips. 

"20 chicken nuggets?" i giggled. 

"you're adorable." he leaned up, smiling before crashing his lips against mine. his arms wrapped around my torso, pulling me against this chest. one of his hands traveled down to my ass, giving it a squeeze. 

"damn ma.." he smirked in-between our kiss. 

"oh shut up." i laughed while tangling my hands in his hair as our kiss grew more passionate. 

"baby..." he pulled back, looking me in my eyes. 

"what? did i do something wrong?" i felt my face get warm. 

"what? fuck no." he laughed. 

"then what?" i smiled feeling relieved. 

"when are we gonna...you know what..again." he smiled while pulling me against him. 

"i think we should wait till after the wedding." i hoped he would agree. 

"why? it's not like we haven't done it before." he raised an eyebrow at me. 

"its just...i want to wait till after our wedding.." i said while sliding off his lap and on to the couch next to him. 

"does this have anything to do with the mis-" 

"diego!" i shot him a glare. 

"then what is it?" he asked. 

"i want to try to start a family again...but only until after we're married.." i said quietly while fiddling with my fingers. 

i looked up at Diego because he hadn't said anything after that. 

his mouth was wide open as his lips curled into a smile. 

sorry for this stupid short chapter. i had to write an essay that was due at midnight that i hadn't even started so i didn't have time to make this one as long. I'm sorry guys, i will update tomorrow though. I LOVE YALLLL❤️

UPDATE ON MRS SQUIGGINS. AKA MRS. SQUIGGLES. 

turns out, shes a pretty lit teacher. she let me take a 20-minute nap in class yesterday and today she let me take another one. 

please excuse any and all grammar and spelling errors, this was hecka rushed🖤