update

guys Im so sorry for being inactive yesterday, I had so much to do for the parade , and then late  last night when I was heading home from dinner with a friend , as some of you may know already because apparently I have a fanbase now and the word gets around lol. I was in a motor cycle/ truck accident. yes, I was on the motorcycle. and I was scared shitless. not because of me, but because in the moment I was scared id never get to update this book again. I was more worried about you guys then myself. but my condition is not serious! just a few fractured bones and stitches.  I will be heading home from the hospital shortly.  but other than that, I may update while I'm still here just to pass some time.  

but also, THE PARADE LAST NIGHT GUYS. 

I don't know how some of you found me, but I had multiple people coming up to me as I was walking alongside of the group and taking pictures with me because they were a " fan" of my writing lol. and quite honestly, it was the best feeling in the world!  I may end up listing my social medias for my fan account and personal soon!  

I love you guys sooooo much!  thank you for making me feel so welcomed and loved ! I absolutely enjoy writing for you guys! don't forget, I will be updating soon !